Awesome results from the UK !!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Wow, why travel to the U.S or Canada when you can get results like these.

http://www.thehospitalgroup.org/HairGregsStory.aspx

Surely Armani and H&W will be going out of business soon with competition such as this. :eek:

:freaked2: :freaked: :freaked2: :freaked: :freaked2: :freaked: :freaked2: :freaked: :freaked2:

s.a.f

Reaction score
:) No,
Are'nt these the best results you've ever seen?
His hair is easily equal to Brad Pitt or Colin Farrels. :p

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
huh

G

guys, the post is clearly sarcastic. those are some of the worst results ever. saf just confirming his opinion that canadian docs are the best in the world, and far better than uk ones.

CCS

Reaction score
The only mistake I see is maybe the temple area should have been re-shaped slightly. The guy was a NW6, I think, and they gave him back a NW4A hair line. IT may look bad, but he only has so much donor hair. He may not have had enogh hair to get a NW3 hairline. They could have left the crown empty. Not sure if they did on him. Yeah, maybe that was the mistake, filling in the crown instead of leaving it open and giving him a more hatural NW3v. I don't think his tranplants are detectable. Look at Vince Vaun. I thought he had hair transplant because his hair line is so high and flat.

CCS

Reaction score
as little hair as he has, I bet he is happy. A lot of guys that bald are not even comfortable with a NW1 because they spent so many years thinking a Norwood 1 look pre-pubescent and does not fit a guy over 25.

powersam

Reaction score
i couldnt see a before shot, did i miss it? because without seeing the before shot we cant really judge that work. if he was a norwood 5/6 then the end result for him was pretty good.

edit/ saw the before shot, yeah its not really the greatest job.

CCS

Reaction score
mind linking us to the before shot?

CCS

Reaction score
yeah, he looks OK before too. His hair is high enough up that he has to tilt his head forwards to show it to us. I doubt short women can see it.

antonio666

Reaction score
buy the way that guy his in both the hospital group patient photos and the farjo with the exact same photos,shows you that english are the worst hair transplant
docs in the world,i mean only 1 of them did the work yet both claim credit for in my opinion a poor job

s.a.f

Reaction score
These are the type of results I would expect from a 1980's hair transplant. Its just amazing that he is a showcase (ie their best result).

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
as little hair as he has, I bet he is happy. A lot of guys that bald are not even comfortable with a NW1 because they spent so many years thinking a Norwood 1 look pre-pubescent and does not fit a guy over 25.

people just say this because they may only have enough donor hair to be NW2 again. I don't know anyone who has the donor hair available who wouldn't rather be NW1. I know I would.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
I dont like that hair transplant. Its not natural.

I agree, and besides the dude is still pretty bald. They would have done better to use less grafts and cover more scalp. The hair transplant is crap and I don't understand why so many people on here are impressed with it.

I am especially surprised that somebody as knowledgeable and seemingly intelligent as CCS finds such results acceptable. But then again he settled for a sub-standard surgeon for his transplant.

There is much better out there. Get a hair transplant from the best or don't get one at all IMHO!

s.a.f

Reaction score
I dont think anyones impressed with it :eek: . But some think that even with that crap result he looks better with a bit of hair than with a horeshoe.

baldontheinside

Reaction score
I've met this guy.

His work was done mainly by Dr. Farjo in Manchester, around 1999/2000, and his photos were all over the Farjo web site at the time. He even used to parade as a sales consultant for them at the time.

In the flesh, the hair line doesn't look realistic...far too angular to be natural. Also the density isn't anything like what these photos suggest. Ask yourselves why anyone with a good head of hair would sport this style (if you can call it a style) in this day and age. He has it like this to cover up the lack of density further back.

He wasn't Norwood 6 before, as the main loss was in the front up to about half way. I'm sure further work has been done later to fill in, but the pony tail tells the real story.

As for the group he is promoting....how many times do we need to emphasise that any 'group' only has commercial interests at heart. A clinic in the name of a surgeon, however, stands or falls on the reputation and skill of that person. They can't affored to get it wrong, whereas groups rely on throughput and turnover.

There are no groups with a good reputation especially in the UK. Their continuation in business depends upon naive punters who don't do their research and/or believe in shots like the ones on this website.

Don't fall for it!!!

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hospital Group are false advertising if they did not do the hair transplant and should be put out of business alone for that. How do companies get away with fraud like this, UK Company law is crap...And their add is in all the national papers.

This guys hair transplant is hardly the best that can be done, its a best that can be done with limited donor hair and trying to make it look like a head of hair...He should have gone for a system at this stage of loss or buzz it and get on meds and see what they could do. Wait for HM... :lol:

Brad Pitts got nothin on this guy 1 inch wide hairline :D :hairy: