Award for the fastest Hairloss ever? I AM AWESOME's story

Experienced Member
Reaction score
didn't you just say that you haven't started any treatment? What were u expecting?

I AM AWESOME

Established Member
Reaction score
2020 said:
didn't you just say that you haven't started any treatment? What were u expecting?
No, but you would expect in a year and a half to have a lot of my hair density to be very low in a year and a half considering the pace with which my hair density went down originally in 3 months

Experienced Member
Reaction score
just jump on finasteride.... look at what happened to Vin Diesel

tedlin01

Established Member
Reaction score
Visit a doctor, have you checked. I'm not even sure that is male pattern baldness! Maybe you lack some vitamins or something.

Anyway it is certainly possible to lose that much hair in 3 months because of male pattern baldness. I went from a NW1.5 to a NW4 in 6 months or so. Do you smoke weed? Alot of stress lately? Any sickness? Diabetes? Everything matters and will affect your body.

It is good that you caught it early!, don't stop using minoxidil. You could get on finasteride but if your below 25 i would NOT recommend it. It certaine give sides if your a real man. Some guys don't notice it because they are'nt men enought hehe. The sex-drive gets mutilated on finasteride and most of us live by the unconscious drive to get laid. Your brain and body is still developing until until your 25 or so.

It's a fact that a lack of DHT in embryos and youngsters causes undeveloped genitalias. But if you feel that your fully grown and your sexdrive never was important for you, then Finasteride is for you! :)

Try to get your hands on some Nizoral, spironolactone Cream, RU or another DHT blocker and add make sure you use enought minoxidil! (like 3ml/day or more if you can handle it). Eat your vitamins and add some extra Biotin and MSM.

I AM AWESOME

Established Member
Reaction score
tedlin01 said:
Visit a doctor, have you checked. I'm not even sure that is male pattern baldness! Maybe you lack some vitamins or something.

Anyway it is certainly possible to lose that much hair in 3 months because of male pattern baldness. I went from a NW1.5 to a NW4 in 6 months or so. Do you smoke weed? Alot of stress lately? Any sickness? Diabetes? Everything matters and will affect your body.

It is good that you caught it early!, don't stop using minoxidil. You could get on finasteride but if your below 25 i would NOT recommend it. It certaine give sides if your a real man. Some guys don't notice it because they are'nt men enought hehe. The sex-drive gets mutilated on finasteride and most of us live by the unconscious drive to get laid. Your brain and body is still developing until until your 25 or so.

It's a fact that a lack of DHT in embryos and youngsters causes undeveloped genitalias. But if you feel that your fully grown and your sexdrive never was important for you, then Finasteride is for you! :)

Try to get your hands on some Nizoral, spironolactone Cream, RU or another DHT blocker and add make sure you use enought minoxidil! (like 3ml/day or more if you can handle it). Eat your vitamins and add some extra Biotin and MSM.

I may visit a doctor. Lol that's what I am thinking it may not be male pattern baldness because one of the sides are very thin and the hair loss hasn't really progressed in 18 months.

Ah man sorry to hear that about your hairloss. Hair loss is one thing, but when it goes in a blink of an eye it really sucks :( . Nope I don't smoke weed (I've never touched any drugs; no cigarettes or alcohol), no stress lately (Although I did have a lot of stress when the hair loss started which lasted for about 2 months), no sickness and no diabetes.

That's the thing! I haven't used any treatment at all. No minoxidil, no finasteride.

I might start using RU if I am confirmed with male pattern baldness.

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
That part on the finasteride stuff posted above is not true. I've been on DUTASTERIDE and still pleasantly experienced continueing development down there.

Guess it depends on the person. :whistle: Then again, I did experience a lot of diffuse thinning, so maybe other stuff was happening to me...

I AM AWESOME

Established Member
Reaction score
If I do not wash my hair for like 2 days it gets extremely oily. Just putting my hands through my hair and my hands are ridiculously greasy. It's not only the top but also the sides are very greasy. WTF is this crap man?!?! The effect of my hair getting oily also makes my hair very thin (Like as if it's got a bit of water on it) and scalp can be seen quite easily.

I just don't get it. My hair at first went at a very alarming rate but now it's slowed to down to hardly any loss for the last year and a half. It's like 70% of my density went away in 4 months and after that it's just halted.

Michael84

Established Member
Reaction score
I AM AWESOME said:
If I do not wash my hair for like 2 days it gets extremely oily. Just putting my hands through my hair and my hands are ridiculously greasy. It's not only the top but also the sides are very greasy. WTF is this crap man?!?!

I just don't get it. My hair at first went at a very alarming rate but now it's slowed to down to hardly any loss for the last year and a half. It's like 70% of my density went away in 4 months and after that it's just halted.

I have the same. Very oily hair after 2 days and the hair loss that started rather early and quickly and then just halted, hopefully for long...
But the questions "what the hell is that?" and "How to get rid of it?" remain...

I AM AWESOME

Established Member
Reaction score
Michael84 said:
I AM AWESOME said:
If I do not wash my hair for like 2 days it gets extremely oily. Just putting my hands through my hair and my hands are ridiculously greasy. It's not only the top but also the sides are very greasy. WTF is this crap man?!?!

I have the same. Very oily hair after 2 days and the hair loss that started rather early and quickly and then just halted, hopefully for long...
But the questions "what the hell is that?" and "How to get rid of it?" remain...
Woah serious bro?

Have you got a thread man?

This just sucks man, my hair feels and looks like a piece of sh*t. All the remaining hair are very thick, only very few that come off are thin. Will definitely be visiting a doctor in the near future.

Could it possibly be that our hair just went through a change? But if it did I doubt it would results in losing so much density.

Michael84

Established Member
Reaction score
My thread is here but I didn't update it because I still don't use any treatments and there are no changes in my hair. From that time I grew my hair long and it's now at the mark lower than my shoulders. It helps to cover my temples very much and is a part of my own image.
But I think I will have to start finasteride or propecia at some point because I have a thin crown and it may get worse with time.
Nobody knows for sure if oily hair is related to hair loss but possibly these problems have the same root. I read on another forum that "oilyness" disappears with age. Who knows...

I AM AWESOME

Established Member
Reaction score
Reporting in after 2 years since the shedding began as described in OP.

Have to say my hair still remains unchanged from that time. If I am losing hair then it's basically at snails pace. What shall I do? Getting quite frustrating to see my hair with such low density.

resu

Reaction score
Just do a blood test. You should have done it right away when you lost all that hair. You know the treatments available.

resu

Reaction score
That's for your doctor to decide, you should have explained your case, it could be a thyroid complication.

I AM AWESOME

Established Member
Reaction score
The thing is I had a blood test 4 months ago because randomly during the day I would feel very weak and everythong was normal apart from one reading (according to the doctor). I will look throigh it again. The random weakness still happens.

jay121

Established Member
Reaction score
Same things happened to me bro but mines worse I've lost over 65 percent of my hair in the last 11 moths and no ones bald in my family.my shedding been going on for 11 months and has stopped four times in between for around 2 weeks then started again

I AM AWESOME

Established Member
Reaction score
Same things happened to me bro but mines worse I've lost over 65 percent of my hair in the last 11 moths and no ones bald in my family.my shedding been going on for 11 months and has stopped four times in between for around 2 weeks then started again
Man I feel your pain.

Anyone know the best hair loss clinic to visit in UK?

I AM AWESOME

Established Member
Reaction score
So it was 2 years ago when I first discovered my hair loss.

My hair which was all gone in the span of 5 months. Still hurts me today. It's amazing how quickly times fly. I still shiver thinking back to how anxious I was getting at how fast my hair went. I honestly gave myself another 5/6 months before Norwood 7. However my hair has held out since then.

I just hope it's not male pattern baldness/can be recovered.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
If you don't want to see a doctor, you can try: http://www.healthcheckusa.com/

You pay online for tests, print out a paper and go to the nearest labcorp with the paper. I would do a Iron panel and Thyroid to start off. Those are the most common.

I AM AWESOME

Established Member
Reaction score
If you don't want to see a doctor, you can try: http://www.healthcheckusa.com/

You pay online for tests, print out a paper and go to the nearest labcorp with the paper. I would do a Iron panel and Thyroid to start off. Those are the most common.
Thanks for the link mate, but it's for the US only (I'm not US :p).

Anyway I just couldn't take it anymore and FINALLY got an appointment with a derm coming up in a few weeks.

Let's see how it goes now.