Aveda pure abundance shampoo rocks!!

kar343

Reaction score
wow..this stuff really brought back my youthful look.....thanks a lot Cassin for telling me about it.....seriously i kissed my mirror today after i dried my hair.....i m really happy now!! :lol:

Cassin

Reaction score
kar343 said:
wow..this stuff really brought back my youthful look.....thanks a lot Cassin for telling me about it.....seriously i kissed my mirror today after i dried my hair.....i m really happy now!! :lol:

No problem.

I am always besides myself in joy when I see my hair after a aveda wash.

CCS

Reaction score
is it a thickening shampoo? Is it in stores? How long do you have to leave it in?

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
is it a thickening shampoo? Is it in stores? How long do you have to leave it in?

it's the best thickening shampoo according to cassin. i happen to think l'oreal vive for men thickening is the shiznit but cassin says aveda is the top thickening shampoo out there. i think leaving it in for 1 minute would be good then following with a conditioner.

you can buy it at hair salons or on ebay, etc. it doesn't regrow hair or anything, it just makes it appear thicker and better.

G

cassin, why do you use jason's thin to thick along with aveda? cost?

CCS

Reaction score
so it's also better than the suave thickening shampoo that socks is raving about?

Strat54

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin wrote:
There is no better shampoo. None

I agree.

I use the shampoo and the Pure Abundance Clay Conditioner.

I haven’t found a better volumizing shampoo (at least for my hair).
And I’ve tried so many shampoos that I’m ashamed to list them all.

CCS

Reaction score
Revita Pure Abundance is the best? Ooops! I bought the L'oreal Vive thickening shampoo for about $6. I thought that was the one you said. Oh well, I guess I don't need this as much as some people. The vive should be good enough for me for now.

Cassin

Reaction score
Revita Pure Abundance is the best? Ooops! I bought the L'oreal Vive thickening shampoo for about $6. I thought that was the one you said. Oh well, I guess I don't need this as much as some people. The vive should be good enough for me for now.

CCS...You need to slow down when you read stuff.

AVEDA...no Revita...

Cassin

Reaction score
Strat54 said:
And I’ve tried so many shampoos that I’m ashamed to list them all.

Me too.

Every time my GF and I have guests over to stay with us, thats the first thing they say after they use the shower.

Something along the lines of "wow its like a salon in there"

CCS

Reaction score
how long is your hair?
I read reviews and the conditioner is overkill and messy. the shampoo is good only if you use it 3x a month, or else you get build up. It is designed to poof up hair, and the poof goes away at the end of the day. It dries a lot of people's hair. but it gives fast results. I just wonder if it increases shaft diameter on short hair and by how much, and if it feels natural. Women love my short hair because of the feel, so I don't want the shampoo changing that.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
how long is your hair?
I read reviews and the conditioner is overkill and messy. the shampoo is good only if you use it 3x a month, or else you get build up. It is designed to poof up hair, and the poof goes away at the end of the day. It dries a lot of people's hair. but it gives fast results. I just wonder if it increases shaft diameter on short hair and by how much, and if it feels natural. Women love my short hair because of the feel, so I don't want the shampoo changing that.

dude, you honestly have issues.

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
how long is your hair?

dude, you honestly have issues.
That's a funny reply.

Is Aveda Pure Abundance cheap? Do they have a complimenting conditioner too?