August sheds

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A lot of people, like me for example, recieved money over christmas and started taking finasteride a the beginning of the year. Now 8 months later; were comin to the end of a hair cycle hence the shedding

I was sheeding badly a couple of weeks ago

That´s true in my case!!!

I´ve got the money in january, so I finally made my long desired order the second week. I started at the end of january.

Curious.

But I always shed a lot in august, before treatment.

I read somewhere that humans got a remain of the hair-exchange routine of mammals, so we shed in autumm to get thickest hair for avoiding winter cold.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man!!! this is possibly one of the worst threads of the year !!! :) :) :)

I love it !!!!

I believe that as most people get some money from ther parents (this is everyone not just kids) at christmas (even the jews and muslims and everyone) that means they can buy sum finasteride/nix/min/nox and everyones hair cycle is 8 months (everyone!, I mean everyone has the same hair cycle) it means that their hair is much much much much worse in August (this is the best period for good thick hair) Mine is always bad in August (my good hair month) I think is is because we have inherited some hair-exchange mechanisms from animals or some such sh*t.

Cheers

Ty

P.S does anyone know if animals get money for christmas ?

Petchsky

Reaction score
Still f*****g shedding :freaked:

The Gardener

Reaction score
Solo said:
I read somewhere that humans got a remain of the hair-exchange routine of mammals, so we shed in autumm to get thickest hair for avoiding winter cold.
I wouldn't doubt that there may be some truth to this, from my personal experiences this time of year.

G

random said:
I have a different explanation

A lot of people, like me for example, recieved money over christmas and started taking finasteride a the beginning of the year. Now 8 months later; were comin to the end of a hair cycle hence the shedding

I was sheeding badly a couple of weeks ago

Yes?

The Gardener

Reaction score
Solo said:
The best "hair months" :) for my hair have always been july and august, and then in september, it starts to appear thinner. October is the worst month. Hair is always crap in October for me.

YES!... me too! Exactafuckingmente!

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Curiously enough, this month I´ve been doing good with my hair.

Nice shed in september, as usual, but I´m mantaining a decent head of hair...

Still, I´m not thickening that much and hair seems to be worse than summer.

But it´s not that bad as other years. Hope I will recover nicely.

G

:shock:

I've had a fatty shed thats been going on for over a month now. It has been really fat, seeing lots of shedding. It has been pretty drastic since I can't style my hair the way I want now. Before this poo poo shed I was freakin happy as heck. Eh, just a shed. Hopefully it subsides soon and I have a good recovery by New Years.