Attention New Registrants - Please read (before you register)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We ran into some email issues with the forum this past week. As a result, the email verification required to activate your account never gets sent. We are working on this diligently to figure it out.

--------------

In the meantime we were told that several people from another forum were trying to register to participate here.

Please register a new username and put in it the prefix "HairLossTalk.com". This will enable me to identify real registrants from spam bots, and I can manually activate you.

Example: Instead of Steve001 please put Steve001HLT or HLTSteve001.

---------------

I will change your username to Steve001 and activate you. This is what you'll log in as.

Sorry for the hassle. This will at least enable the folks trying to get here to discuss the conference, to get online and active in the short term.

Any questions or issues please email me at H L T at hairlosstalk(dot)com

Admin

zahidkkk

Reaction score
using some solution bt rslt.....:-////

Sir , i m 19yr olđ bt sufferring with hair prblm some people told me ns i hv seen on net also all are going with minoxidil so i m also strts usingggg by using 2 hrs before i go to bed in mrng its giving me a lots of dndrufff on my sclp were i apply this solution. so , plzzzzz sir suggest me a soltn which is better for my cndition nd Norwood i hd stpd using its , i m using minoxidil 2%.

Oso1562

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't read this before registering

Hey I just registered but didn't know about the email glitch. Can you please authorize my account as I am not a computer. Thank you

baldbaldgoaway

Reaction score
new user here

hey are the newuser not allowed to create their own thread ? i am new and didnt found the way to add my story

Miracles

Reaction score
Hair for cheap prices

Hey ladies I have some great hair on the market And for a great Valentine's Day prices 16.18.20.22 only 50$ for the whole body wave bundle deal and also use coupon code Vday16 for 30% off of any other deal .. Go to miracleshair.isthatyourhair.com you will thank me for this sale ends Friday

patchyrodent

Reaction score
nvm, can post

Stevenforeman

Reaction score
Can't post to forum

When I view the forum, I don't see a button allowing me to post a new thread. Is it that I don't have permissions? If so, how do I go about acquiring them? i'd like to post to the forum.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.