Attention Australian male pattern baldness victims

fukitall

Reaction score
Im Australian and i thought we could all pool together our resources since we don't have the luxury of as many pharmacys and websites based in our country.

Firstly i had to get a perscription for Proscar from my GP, and then i buy that locally from my nearest pharmacy.

I purschase a generic brand of minoxidil 5% from http://www.epharmacy.com.au/ called Hair-A-Gain

Also http://www.ebay.com.au has a few good deals for Kirkland minoxidil every now and then, but i am yet to win a bid.

Do any of you guys know where to get Dermatch and/or Toppik in Australia? Because im going through my first major shed and i really need something to help me through the tough times.

Snipes

Reaction score
Hey fukit

I live in Australia and tryed to order some dermmatch through Dr Sheills office but they never replyed to my emails so I decided to order from http://www.dermmatch.com, their international postage rates are very reasonable. It arrived in the post within 2 weeks.

Australia is useless for hairloss products, 90% of the products I've ordered have been from overseas.

fukitall

Reaction score
Yeah tell me about it.

I think i might order from that Offical Dermatch site as well then.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Snipes said:
Australia is useless for hairloss products, 90% of the products I've ordered have been from overseas.

Why is it useless?

I live in Australia too. We get everything here. You can buy propecia/proscar at every chemist shop. You can get Rogaine and the more generic hair a-gain at most pharmacies. you can get Nizoral, T/Gel at any woolworths.

As far as the concealers go...these companies like Toppik, Dermmatch are based in USA. I dont think these are sold in supermarkets of USA. Even people from the USA order it online.

So why cant you order online. Will take just 2 weeks or so...!!

:)

Getting there

Reaction score
I'm in Australia too.

I went to an epharmacy store (not an online one) and they have Nizoral 1% as well as Proscar for A$90.

Anyone seen Proscar cheaper than A$90?

Also, Price Attack has a few products as well such as Rogaine and (forget the name) another minoxidil I've seen mentioned here (not Kirklands).

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Getting there said:
I'm in Australia too.

I went to an epharmacy store (not an online one) and they have Nizoral 1% as well as Proscar for A$90.

Also, Price Attack has a few products as well such as Rogaine and (forget the name) another minoxidil I've seen mentioned here (not Kirklands).

Hey Gettin there,

I buy my proscar for 82$.

Where are you in Australia?

cp

Reaction score
hi guys,

where can you get that $82 proscar from? im in sydney.

cheers

varmax

Reaction score
Hi guys im form melbourne and am really interested in the laser comb. Are any of u guys getting good results and where did u get the comb from. After all its an aussie invention so I really want it to do well.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
varmax said:
Hi guys im form melbourne and am really interested in the laser comb. Are any of u guys getting good results and where did u get the comb from. After all its an aussie invention so I really want it to do well.
I personally think it's a scam, but if your willing to spend $400+ go for it and tell me how it goes.

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
too bald too furious said:
[quote="Getting there":faad7]I'm in Australia too.

Hey Gettin there,

Where are you in Australia?[/quote:faad7]

I'm in Sydney too - and I would be interested to know where the AUD $82 Proscar can be found :)

Thanks heaps - fantastic to see this thread develop during ANZAC day :)

Getting there

Reaction score
too bald too furious wrote:
Where are you in Australia

Brisbane.

Snipes, A$75? What's the site?

varmax, I have a lasercomb but I won't rave about it. It does make my hair briefly fuller and shiney, but I doubt I've grown anything from it. If you read the Body and Soul liftout of Sunday's paper (I believe that liftout in national) Dr Wright even says it won't work. However I don't know if he really knows that much about the lasercombs or Boston laser.

Crippler

Reaction score
i am from sydney

has anyone managed to find the Loreal Elive for Men thickening shampoo in australia that alot of people are ravving about on this forum

Also I use Hair-a-gain and it dries very fast! I tried another generic one and it was very greasy and made my scalp itch badly

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
PartTimeNinja said:
[quote="Getting there":c25ab]I'm in Australia too.

Hey Gettin there,

I'm in Sydney too - and I would be interested to know where the AUD $82 Proscar can be found :)

Thanks heaps - fantastic to see this thread develop during ANZAC day :)[/quote:c25ab]

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
PartTimeNinja said:
[quote="Getting there":e8f0f]I'm in Australia too.

Hey Gettin there,

Thanks heaps - fantastic to see this thread develop during ANZAC day :)[/quote:e8f0f]

Check your PM ParttimeNinja. 8)