At What Point Should You Switch To Toppik?

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I have early stage diffuse hairloss espically looks thin in the crown area. Most people probally would not notice unless they are "Norwood spotters". I want to cover up it but applying toppik everyday doesn't sound fun either.

What point into hairloss is toppik a good idea ?

KO21

Established Member
Reaction score
I have early stage diffuse hairloss espically looks thin in the crown area. Most people probally would not notice unless they are "Norwood spotters". I want to cover up it but applying toppik everyday doesn't sound fun either.

What point into hairloss is toppik a good idea ?

I think toppik is the best in the earlier stages of hair loss. You don't gotta use too much, little risk of people noticing and it will make you look like a complete full head.

As opposed to someone with advanced loss who is forced to use more, it's more noticeable with less hair. Not to mention it's expensive.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I think toppik is the best in the earlier stages of hair loss. You don't gotta use too much, little risk of people noticing and it will make you look like a complete full head.

As opposed to someone with advanced loss who is forced to use more, it's more noticeable with less hair. Not to mention it's expensive.

Hmm so now the choice is toppik or continue my combover because t works pretty well