At The End Of My Tether. Please Help Me Find The Best Hair Replacement System Salon.

Adrian Mann

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post.

I feel a bit at the end of my tether, I have suffered from hair loss for over a decade.

For most of that time I have been getting hair replacement systems from HDC (in Hendon, London) they were not very good!

Initially I was just pleased to have hair again! After a while I got fussier and thought they were not very well made systems with very visible hairlines, I got the bespoke not stock systems, plus they were not very flexible with appointments either.

So recently I went to Total Cover Plus. It all started off very well, but now the people putting on the systems and styling are so inexperienced it’s ridiculous. I was just on holiday and the system had been applied so badly it came half off at the back in the pool, with people watching -, it had only been on for a week! This never ever happened in all the years with HDC.
I complained the first time my hair was all messed up, with my hairline much further back than it should be, and got told off by the manager so I haven’t bothered since. This time I said I wanted it longer but now I’m home with it I just can’t style it at all. I will have to get someone to restyle it. So as you may imagine I’m pretty fed up.

I’ve looked for other salons but can’t see the wood for the trees! I heard there is one in Baker Street called Advanced Hair something? They apparently do footballers and celebrities? Does anyone know if they are any good?

What I really want is to do go to the best salon in London. With great systems and people I can rely on to do a good job! Any suggestions would be very, very gratefully accepted,

Many, many thanks to anyone who has taken the time to read this.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which TCP salon are you using? I use TCP in the South East and it works great for me. I self-maintain the system completely now and only go in for new systems every few months. My stylist is the main TCP trainer - she is amazing.

My TCP system stays on through anything. I jumped off a pier into the ocean on holiday and it was perfect.

Stay away from AHS. Seriously.

I've heard good things about Mens Hair 2 Go (on this forum).

I'm good with TCP, it works well for me. PM me if you want to.

jimlad

Established Member
Reaction score
Go to MH2GO. They're excellent. I've had my HS for 6 weeks now. They've done such a fantastic job, and even saw me at short notice when I'd botched up a self-refit. I went for a cut today and the service I got was excellent. I really can't recommend enough.

You'll have to wait though. They've stopped taking new customers for a couple of months to focus on their current client base. They do this every now and then and will be taking new clients soon I'm sure.

Noah

Reaction score
Really sorry to hear that you had to go through that embarrassment, Adrian. I hope it didn't ruin your holiday.

I am sending you some suggestions by PM.

Noah

Adrian Mann

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which TCP salon are you using? I use TCP in the South East and it works great for me. I self-maintain the system completely now and only go in for new systems every few months. My stylist is the main TCP trainer - she is amazing.

My TCP system stays on through anything. I jumped off a pier into the ocean on holiday and it was perfect.

Stay away from AHS. Seriously.

I've heard good things about Mens Hair 2 Go (on this forum).

I'm good with TCP, it works well for me. PM me if you want to.

Adrian Mann

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for this. I was happy initially with TCP it is only because the stylists are really inexperienced. Forgive me, they have so many salons maybe I should “relocate” to the one you go to. Where is the actual salon and who precisely does your hair please? Thanks