ASC-J9 Group Buy: More than just an AR Degrader

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
I could be in. Want to hear more about it and its potential risks. Why did you stop taking it if you saw it was working? I'm currently on RU and finasteride. It wouldn't make sense to be both on RU and this AR degrader at the same time, right?

LuckyLuke1

Reaction score
If the lotion stains yellow I have no problem putting it on because I would use it before bed and then shampoo in the morning, the question is this: does the yellow color go away from the hair / skin with the wash? In case I'd be interested

GabberHead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am interested in joining. The yellow stains seemed to be a pretty big problem from what John said about it. What's your plan on managing it @pegasus2? Apply it after work then wash it out after a few hours?

Do you think there is benefit from less frequent use? I am having some success with my current regimen so maybe I could get away with adding it a few times a week in case the staining-problem is difficult to work with.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ASC-J9 is a potent AR degrader. In vitro potency is lower than some of the newer AR degraders, but this one works in vivo and the effective in vivo dose is much lower than most other AR antagonists and SARDs(selective androgen receptor degrader). I used ASC-J9 before at 0.3%, and shortly after I noticed hairs sprouting that had been gone for 10 years. I think it's one of the most effective drugs I've used. It not only degrades the AR, it inhibts HATs which also downregulates AR transcription. Additionally, it inhibits NF-kB and Twist1. Twist1 promotes AR transcription even during AR blockade, and alters the Wnt pathway. I plan to use this drug along with CsA minoxidil and dutasteride, and probably estriol. I'm also considering halcinonide, which strongly upregulates Shh and has a good safety profile, with hair growth as a common side effect.

Weren't you in the technoderma GB or did you decide not to join?

BaldLion

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting find, I need to see first if there is sides effects before going into it. But seems effective

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ASC-J9 was trialled by severals forums years ago....stained scalp and no real results.

inmyhead

Reaction score

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being asian or having a liver issue seems like an advantage here.

484.png

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
UT-34 is stronger then this and it didnt work for non of the users (me on of them ) . And please dont bother with the 3 month mark beacuse most of us including me hit this mark with below baseline results.
What make it different then UT?

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didnt explain at all why would ASC which is AR degrader SARD works and UT-34 which also AR deagrder SARD (didnt work)?

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just have one question: The side effects that may surge from this drug (whatever may they be) dissapear after discontinuation? If yes then I'm in.