Artista Posted Pics Of His Donor Area 1 Year + After Pilofocus Transplant.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
The pics look good but they should be enlarged so we can be sure.

Dr. Wesley will examine Artista next month so he can assess the situation and give a more official conclusion but I do think the pics look pretty good. I've been looking at them hard for a few hours and I can't see any empty spots in the area where the follicles were harvested.

I made an appointment with Dr. Wesley for May 2017. I live on the west coast and he's in New York so I'll go by train or plane. I plan to get this done asap if the Pilofocus donor regeneration works as well as it appears to in these 3 pics.

Two and a half decades of this freaky-sh*t nightmare has been difficult to say the least. I've had all the fun with this emotional roller-coaster I can stand. I may actually be happy again soon.

phase20tested20area20Nov2026202016205_zpsxkmzfmal.jpg

phase20tested20area20Nov2026202016207_zpsduwqzyto.jpg

a39d0e60-0ec7-4525-8401-a40aae69dfff_zpssls002hh.jpg

Last edited:

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The pics look good but they should be enlarged so we can be sure.

Dr. Wesley will examine Artista next month so he can assess the situation and give a more official conclusion but I do think the pics look pretty good. I've been looking at them hard for a few hours and I can't see any empty spots in the area where the follicles were harvested.

I made an appointment with Dr. Wesley for May 2017. He's in New York so I'll ether take the train or fly to New York. I live on the west coast. I plan to get this done asap if the Pilofocus donor regeneration works as well as I think it does. Two and a half decades of this nightmare has really taken a toll. I want to put this behind me and start a new and happy chapter for my life.
if you go for Pilofocus, then ALL THE BEST. But don't keep us waiting like artista did. Keep us updated all the time.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
if you go for Pilofocus, then ALL THE BEST. But don't keep us waiting like artista did. Keep us updated all the time.

In the areas that Artista's drawing our attention to do you see any empty spots?

I don't.

Last edited:

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the areas that he's drawing our attention to do you see any empty spots?

I don't.
yeah there's no empty spots. This is a grt example of a neat transplant and there's no scar also.This artista guy is not a fraud after all.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
No scar that I can see.

No empty spots that I can see.

There is still the issue of whether or not Dr. Wesley has perfected a way to do the procedure in a quick enough manner that it's practical for large scale but that's what Dr. Wesley has been working on.

Last edited:

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pilofocus should have been on the market last year and even that is late. By the time Dr. Wesley makes it available, Histogen and Follica will have made millions...

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Pilofocus should have been on the market last year and even that is late. By the time Dr. Wesley makes it available, Histogen and Follica will have made millions...

I agree that it's taken too long to get this far.

What do you think of the pics?

Do you see ANY empty spaces?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree that it's taken too long to get this far.

What do you think of the pics?

Do you see ANY empty spaces?

Looks plenty thick for another round of harvesting... at least to me.

Reaction score
How many grafts did this dude get. I don't see any white dots but hard to tell because hair is long and scalp is white af anyways

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

.... but the dinner Artist, Wesley and Wife must have had following that special occasion was probably the best of all time. After all, they are really good friends!!

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Someone at TBT said they spoke to some who's doing phase trials at histogen and asked if it will be out this year and the person said maybe 2019. I'm not sure why Histogen can't get to market already. You can find threads of people talking about Histogen coming out 2014/2015. Still nothing yet and no sign of it either. Who's to say 2019 comes and goes and Histogen is still talking about a release date in Mexico in 2023 and continues to move the goal post. So idk what millions they will be making.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i feel kind of dumb because i have no idea what i am looking at..

is this his donor area?

did his hair regenerate after removal?

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i feel kind of dumb because i have no idea what i am looking at..

is this his donor area?

this is his Donor area.

that's the big question which can only be answered by Dr. Wesley. As of now what we can say is there is no scar and empty spots visible to the naked eye in these pics, which is a good sign.
An indication that hair may have regenerated but an expert's analysis is mandatory here because we don't have those qualifications to confirm anything.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
side bar

what is WRONG with that guys fingers? his skin.

farkhairloss

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys and girls dont get too excited. He has had 23 grafts taken through pilowfocus and 500 grafts taken through standard fue.

523 grafts spread out over the full donor area even in straight out fue aint going to leave any noticeable difference to the donor area especially at the length he is wearing his hair.

Google 'artista fue and pilofocus'

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
side bar

what is WRONG with that guys fingers? his skin.

Lol yeah poor guy,

Maybe he was trying to finger blast but shes never into it and he just gets carpet burn, he got more hair now that should help

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to ask

WHO on Earth is Artista?

Wikipedia doesn't have him/her

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys and girls dont get too excited. He has had 23 grafts taken through pilowfocus and 500 grafts taken through standard fue.

523 grafts spread out over the full donor area even in straight out fue aint going to leave any noticeable difference to the donor area especially at the length he is wearing his hair.

Google 'artista fue and pilofocus'

Hair regeneration? Yeeeeee . These pics mean nothing. All his thread is a load of rubbish up to now which kinda looks like a conspiracy. only worthy for his surgeon to keep that thread alive on that forum(search for scarless surgery). Even with a bigger hair transplant with fue method you wouldn’t see any damage(white dots) in donor area if the procedure is done by a good surgeon. Btw we can even imagine Wesley took most of the grafts on the sides to trick us… who knows? Yet the Artista, show us the back only. oh Is it even is head?