Artista Posted Pics Of His Donor Area 1 Year + After Pilofocus Transplant.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright I didn't want to say this because I didn't want to be the only one or first one to say it to not sound negative. But there are clearly open spots in the after pictures. The before pictures seems more full. Keep in mind, this was not a full blown FUE, it was just a little sample area I forgot the exact size he said. I definitely see some clearing in the after area.

side bar

what is WRONG with that guys fingers? his skin.

On TBT he has talked about having other illnesses and being inactive due to another illness, maybe that's one of them.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the pictures are totally useless. like other users mentions, only a few pilofocus-extracted follicles of course don't appear as visible empty spaces in the donor area. there are even no tattoo markings to prove the whole thing. dr wesley won't be able to do a proper analysis either. it's really laughable. on the pics we only see a random spot of donor area. nothing to see here.
and nobody even talks about how those 23 pilofocus-extracted follicles look like in the recipient area. of course dr. wesley didn't place any tattoo markings in the recipient, so nobody will ever know how those follicles turned out, let alone their shaft thickness.

it would be so damn easy to proof the whole pilofocus magic.
@nameless (aka jarjarbinx): if you really believe in pilofocus and want to know the truth, just ask wesley for the following:

take a 5 by 5 mm square in the donor area (you can also take a bigger area, like 10 by 10mm if you have the courage - but 5 by 5mm is the minimum). extract ALL hairs from this square.
place those extracted follicles all close together at one single spot in the recipient are. if the spot is totally bald, then you don't need any tattoo markings, but if it's still surrounded by other hairs, then do at least one simple small tattoo dot marking (which will fade away over time, it's not permanent).
after 6 or 12 months we will see what happens.

every other approach is useless and misleading.
time to get to the truth.
this artista-wesley BS has to stop already.
but i would of course be very happy for all of us if this experiment turns out as a success.
otherwise it's just a dr. Gho hype-scam 2.0
how dr. Gho is still in business is unbelievable to me. it's a proven scam and rip-off.

I'm glad that your post is more negative and straight forward than mine, I don't feel so bad now But yeah, I kinda agree, now that you mention it was only 23 pilofocus grafts, and I do see some clearing in the after pics, I don't see why some people are excited about this. We know nothing yet and it doesn't "look" good, it doesn't look like anything but slightly less hair.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
The hell are we even looking at? How the f*** are we supposed to know if it works when we don't know how much was harvested and what it would look like without regeneration/with regular FUE?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He said only 25 of the grafts had been removed using Piloscopy, while the remaining 500 were done conventionally, so I doubt you are seeing anything that proves or disproves the technique - the number of grafts is too small and the resolution is to low to prove anything. And I see a lot of scalp in those photos, suggesting that area he's photoed is thinning. I also don't see any tattoos or any other means for Wesley to make an accurate comparison pre/post.

Artista is a whack job and it's dangerous to believe anything he's saying.

i agree with you 100% i dont find him reliable at all. if Dr W puts out photos before/after thats different this is sloppy and to be honest if i was the Dr i would be mad at him for posting pics.