Arsenal's Rob Balding is Rapidly Going Bald

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was watching the Manchester United v Arsenal soccer match today, and couldn't help but notice the state of Rob Holding's hair. It was pouring with rain, which didn't help, but I was looking at Twitter and the amount of abuse he was getting for his hair loss was frightening. They weren't talking about the quality of the performance he put in — the vast majority of tweets were mocking his hair.

The poor guy's only 25, but he's slowly been going bald for a long time. It does seem to have really picked up in the last year or so though.

Holding is an anomaly. There really isn't much hair loss amongst players in the Premier League. That shouldn't be surprising given how vain footballers are, but I can imagine a number are taking finasteride when they are only NW1s.

1604273012358.png

1604273305048.png

September 2019

1604273392757.png

1604273475909.png

July 2018

1604274176066.png

Last edited:

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy... all that in one year? He can make some crazy gains back if he starts a strict regimen now. But it’s so sad that people target him for that

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was watching the Manchester United v Arsenal soccer match today, and couldn't help but notice the state of Rob Holding's hair. It was pouring with rain, which didn't help, but I was looking at Twitter and the amount of abuse he was getting for his hair loss was frightening. They weren't talking about the quality of the performance he put in — the vast majority of tweets were mocking his hair.

The poor guy's only 25, but he's slowly been going bald for a long time. It does seem to have really picked up in the last year or so though.

Holding is an anomaly. There really isn't much hair loss amongst players in the Premier League. That shouldn't be surprising given how vain footballers are, but I can imagine a number are taking finasteride when they are only NW1s.
I too noticed his hair today but i didnt know it was this rapid, i had forgotten what his hair looked like before. I think he mustve been using topic last year because i find it hard to believe he can thin out this much in less than a year. Maybe he had slight diffuse thinning before and used topic?

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought my hair had gone worse in Just one year but wow, this is Sad. Still, nothing a transplant can't. Several PL players had transplants lately.

And f*** Twitter. It's the scum of the internet and as pure shithole

crikey1980

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah twitter is full of arseholes.....Rob holding is in the form of his career and all they can do is criticise his hair.

lonelypanda

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, that's crazy fast hair loss. Feel for him. It's weird how he went from losing half a Norwood per year for years and then BAM 25 and like 2 Norwoods instantly. I wonder if he had been using a hair system and recently stopped, or maybe tried to take dutasteride and was a bad responder and it accelerated his loss or something. Seems crazy to me that it would be so gradual and then abruptly speed up, but maybe he's just unlucky.

jazz1

Reaction score
I bet he’s on finasteride now….

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s wise to take finasteride and mess with your hormones when you’re a professional athlete.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's so depressing and those twitter comments just go to show how shitty a lot of people are.

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed Rob Holding today during the match against Chelsea. I thought initially he had lost even more hair, only to realise close-up that he had a new faint hairline. My internet search indeed confirmed he did have a hair transplant a couple of months ago.

Someone else I noticed yesterday was Ashley Barnes. He had a goal chalked out for offside and that's when I noticed how bad his hair was. Looks awfully thin on top — even though he had a hair transplant with Farjo in 2017. Needs another by the looks of it.

Footballer Ashley Barnes Summer Hair Transplant | Farjo Hair Institute