Are you thinking of wearing? This may help with some of your questions

shree

Reaction score
question about hairline.

can a hair system be made like with hairline as I had before at very young age? i'm not fully bald and doesn't consider a hair system now, I'm now having a receding hairline.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
can a hair system be made like with hairline as I had before at very young age? i'm not fully bald and doesn't consider a hair system now, I'm now having a receding hairline.

its called a partical front. a hair system can be any shape or shape.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
North West Lace if you Canada/US side.

I seldom hear stories of rip offs, but ultimately a system will work for you or not.

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
How do you wearers, especially the younger ones, deal with the constant maintenance/attachment/removal/reattachment of those things and the constant fear/paranoia of being spotted???

Not to metion the restrictions it puts on your activities/lifestyle...

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The first thing a wearer must be is confident with their system. Today, there is no reason for you to be spotted if you have a natural looking piece. As Noah says, if you have doubts then its not right for you until they are dispelled.

The maintenance is a very minimal and a pleasure given the results. I too spent far more time fretting over my thinning hair.

Its actually given me more freedom not restrictions. I am more active and more social now.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've dozens of activities this year where I thought "A hair piece would be out of the question for a moment like this".

They've made my year, my life, my good memories. Camping? Road tripping Iceland? Snorkeling? Having sex? Hell even horseback riding (with the helmet already making real hair look horrible)!

Yeah, I don't see the problem of wearing a hair piece in those situations at all!

Your friends and your girlfriend wouldn't ever know! And it wouldn't be uncomfortable at all! The heat, the sweat, the itch, all of that doesn't happen!

I want to ask you a question hair piece wearers, since your're all so honest:

Do you a girlfriend and how often do you have sex with her? How long does a session last? Do you sweat? How does the heat feels?

Or do you manage to get casual sex without having to tell about your hair piece?

there are special websites for you :)

shookwun

Reaction score
Geat post man. An asset to these forums and inspirations for those that choose the piece route.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Avoiding questions. I'm not surprised. Look at my transplant thread below.

24 pages and I answer to every question as honestly and accurately as possible.

Most guys who have undergone a hair transplant and post their results online do so.

If you don't reply, I'm going to tell you what I think: you have something to hide.

You don't have a girlfriend and you're probably not getting laid with your hair piece.

Its never been an issue for me. You will only fully understand once you wear yourself.

Come over from the dark side friend.

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Noah … a few things here…

You say you told a dozen girls about your old 'Svenson Special' and none of them ran for the hills. Just curious, did you ever try for a second date with any of them? And, if so, what was your success rate?

You say your adhesives last around two weeks, but you remove the piece every week. How do you do this without also removing hunks of your scalp?

Also, say the day after attaching the piece you spend a lot of time in the water or go for a long bike ride on a hot summer day where you literally sweat like a madman. Would these adhesives still last a full two weeks?

Finally, even if you're with the current girlfriend for the next year or two or three, you don't plan on ever letting her see your bald head?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna have to go to a hairclub for my first piece. I can't just start it all by myself from the beginning. I think I've still not got a close idea what I'm going to be dealing with. Perhaps the price is negotiable there. I doubt they get many customers.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna have to go to a hairclub for my first piece. I can't just start it all by myself from the beginning. I think I've still not got a close idea what I'm going to be dealing with. Perhaps the price is negotiable there. I doubt they get many customers.

902 posts and you need a hair club?

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
The glue has a cure time of about 8 hours, when it is best not to do heavy sweaty activity. After that, yes: even serious summer cycling doesn't affect the length of the bond materially. I would not want anyone tugging hard at my hair right after a sweaty race just to be on the safe side, but once you cool down the bond is as strong as ever.

That must be some serious adhesive. When I do a heavy session with the free weights on a hot summer afternoon, sweat is literally pouring from my steaming head. Hard to believe that that kind of perspiring won't affect a bond, but I'll take your word for it...

mmaguy7

Reaction score
question

I have thinning hair but don't want to result in taking Propecia due to the potential side effects, so I am interested in a hair system, I would have to make sure it is 100% undetectable which you guys say it is which makes me happy to hear, my question is what are your thoughts on someone with a decent head of hair getting a hair system just to improve his or her look? Would you only recommend such a procedure for someone with severe thinning or balding? My hair is not bad at this point but it isn't as good as it once was and it most definitely thinning out as years go by (I'm 25) I don't want to risk losing hair on my scalp from clogging my scalp with the glue on my head for weeks, will that not be the case if I try it? I wouldnt plan on telling anyone about my hair system until I get a girlfriend and tell her when she is fully comfortable with me as a person, therefore a natural look is a MUST, if I am displeased I would most likely just let my natural hair grow out again and leave it, and noah is it possible to get a picture of your hair system, you seem like a stand up guy who is giving honest feed back.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would have to make sure it is 100% undetectable which you guys say it is which makes me happy to hear, my question is what are your thoughts on someone with a decent head of hair getting a hair system just to improve his or her look?

It does take research and work to make it as discrete as possible, but yes it is very possible.

There is no right or wrong stage to move to a hair system. Some people come late when almost bald and that is more to do with when they discover it than a deliberate decision.

Others move earlier as it is less noticeable, but there is probably an optimum stage for each person.

email me at terimon at hotmail dot co dot uk if you need more help

shookwun

Reaction score
Pretty cool stuff.

Bald creep to hair in seconds

[video=youtube;Pr7Fv0DtW10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr7Fv0DtW10[/video]

LosRams

Reaction score
Stylist in LA

As someone with not much experience with hair systems I am not sure I would be comfortable with the DIY method yet. Does anyone know of a good place to get an attachment/cut in done in the Los Angeles area. Not looking for a hair club, just a knowledgeable stylist?