"are You Sure That It's Your Hair Loss? It Could Be That You're Not Confident Enough"

tracker54

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy f*** do I hate that line of reasoning.

A: I used to get all the women, these days the won't even look at me! Balding sucks"
B: Are you sure that it's the balding/hairless look? Most often girls are attracted to confident men. It could be that you're just not projecting confidence. You need to own it and go with attitude!

Every. single. time.

Is it plausible that women are more attracted to confident men? Yes, absolutely. With a very high probability too.

Is it plausible that women are repulsed by your current balding look? Absolutely.

It's like the ultimate be-all and end-all fix from full-heads: "Bro, just be more confident" Even if you look like a f*****g conehead.

Like telling a person with severe acne scarring "Just be confident, it's not your looks. They can sense your insecurities, and see that you're not confident"

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy f*** do I hate that line of reasoning.

A: I used to get all the women, these days the won't even look at me! Balding sucks"
B: Are you sure that it's the balding/hairless look? Most often girls are attracted to confident men. It could be that you're just not projecting confidence. You need to own it and go with attitude!

Every. single. time.

Is it plausible that women are more attracted to confident men? Yes, absolutely. With a very high probability too.

Is it plausible that women are repulsed by your current balding look? Absolutely.

It's like the ultimate be-all and end-all fix from full-heads: "Bro, just be more confident" Even if you look like a f*****g conehead.

Like telling a person with severe acne scarring "Just be confident, it's not your looks. They can sense your insecurities, and see that you're not confident"
It's not there fault even us balding folk can barely wrap are heads around it hence the constant debates. You have to live to understand it unfortunately.

The Baldy Man

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to TRULY test a man's confidence, give him a NW3+ balding head at 21 in college like me. Most of those fullhead NW1 thick luxurious hairy alpha male's "confidence" would evaporate if they had to live that life. It's one thing to abstractly preach about having confidence. It is another to actually have confidence when you have a middle aged man's hair just 4 years after high school.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was really shy before hair loss - I had bad skin and was quite skinny and was self conscious about that as well.

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly cant wrap my head around the 'its over, no gf for me' bandwagon. Getting laid was the least of my concerns. I just wanted my own hair to look good. I wanted a smarter person to smile back at me in the mirror.

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to TRULY test a man's confidence, give him a NW3+ balding head at 21 in college like me. Most of those fullhead NW1 thick luxurious hairy alpha male's "confidence" would evaporate if they had to live that life. It's one thing to abstractly preach about having confidence. It is another to actually have confidence when you have a middle aged man's hair just 4 years after high school.

Its funny, I went to college as an nw3, graduated as an nw5 and was fully confident. Its just that my confidence didnt really get me anywhere. Hell literally no one I know from college talks to me anymore. Looking at my childhood friends in fb became so disgusted I just deleted my a/c and moved on, for now.