are you okay with other signs of ageing?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yer he doesnt look as bad as that second pic normally, that was the worst one i could find. Like you said, it must have been immediately after some treatments.

This is a more normal one.

View attachment 172903
He still looks great for his age, up to around 45 he could probably pass for being 10 years younger, but once his skin starts sagging a bit he finaly looks closer to his real age.
He will get a face lift eventually but you still will be able to tell.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
The west places too much focus on looks, even for caucasians without hairloss theres only a smallish window of around 25 years from 20-45 where you will look your adult best, so for probably more than 2/3rd's of your life you will either look a bit too young & immature or your looks will free falling into a terminal decline.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Other signs of aging are not much of a problem. Aside from balding, women will typically be hit harder by general aging between 25-45.

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you have a full head of healthy hair it won't matter that much
sure don't look like a walnut but some lines are alright

emphasis on healthy. so many men who aren't visibly balding still have sh*t hair quality. flat, thin and without shine. less than 10% of men 30+ have a thick, beautiful set of hair
I’d agree many men who don’t have male pattern baldness genetics still suffer age-related thinning that diminishes the quality of their hair but the percentage can vary a lot depending on where you live. Quite a lot of East and Southeast Asian men who don’t suffer from male pattern baldness still have healthy thick heads of hair well into their 30s and 40s.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even If you have great genes at 45 you will be approaching the last stage's of when you might still be able to be descibed as youthfull.

Tom in 2007 (45)

View attachment 172864

After that at some point between 45-60 your skin starts to lose its elasticity & sags and those days of passing as youthfull are well and trully gone

Tom in 2016 (54)

View attachment 172863

So regardless of anyone's hair situation , your face will tend to take a major hit at some point after 45.
Thats just a bad picture. Here he is in 2017 at a film premiere for the mummy .

tom-cruise-the-mummy-cast-nyc-premiere-07.jpg

Edit:cant believe how much time i spent tracking down where the picture was from lmao

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've ben using Tretinoin (retin-a) all year and very pleased with the results.