Are You Often Confused For Being Another Bald Guy Though You Really Look Nothing Alike?

rick39

Reaction score
Being bald is hard enough but does anyone confuse you with other bald guys though you look nothing alike other than being bald in the workplace or elsewhere?
I'm a bald, white guy and it has happened to me 3 times recently.

It happened 3 times at work because I work in a department with another bald guy who happens to be unattractive and women have called me his name by mistake multiple times now as if we look so identical when we really don't other than being white and bald. Facially, we look nothing alike and he's a couple inches taller than me. It's as if some people think that all bald guys look the same or something.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
No but I've seen it happen to others. In this one case the guy was bent over and exposing his slick scalp, so you couldn't see his face - I guess that could be looked at as an honest mistake.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps people immediately mentally lump bald people together in the same category and don't bother remembering any other facial features?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's where the loss of identity comes in. I don't know about real life but on this forum I have seen quite a lot of buzzed down bald guys and even to me it merges into one at times.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
She shouldn't confuse you at work wtf, she's seen you enough. I can understand seeing people you vaguely know and confusing them.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shows how people lump baldness together just to make fun. Yeah you couldn't look more different to that type of look.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
I was in Belgium-Brussel recently and I saw a LOT of tall skinny pale nw5 bald guys. Very Fred look alikes. Was actually shocked to see so much bald young guys.Much more common than in other countries and all the same type. Tall skiny..Almost no one with some muscles.So you are not alone there Fred.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
I was in Belgium-Brussel recently and I saw a LOT of tall skinny pale nw5 bald guys. Very Fred look alikes. Was actually shocked to see so much bald young guys.Much more common than in other countries and all the same type. Tall skiny..Almost no one with some muscles.So you are not alone there Fred.

try going to south east asia and tell me how many young balding/bald asians you see... 0
you'd be fucked if you went bald young in south-east asia especially korea or japan

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
To the topic.Yes slick bald is its own category and people automatically put you there. You are not person with some name,you are "the bald guy"...