Are these results good? What do you think?

nikosgreece

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, there is an clinic in Greece, where i live, that has post some results

https://www.anastasakishairclinic.gr/apotelesmata-metamosxeusis-mal/?norwood=3a

They focus mainly on low NWS 2-4.

I cheked the results and it seems that the hair density is TOP with very little grafts use (like 1200-1500 grafts only). My opinion is that the density is a lot better and he is using less grafts from freitas or other top surgeons.

doctor is not popular, and the truth is that the hairlines of this doctor are not so natural. But he uses so little grafts, so i think the result is amazing.

What do you think? What is the advantages and disadantages of this doctor compare to top surgeons on word?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

I cheked the results and it seems that the hair density is TOP with very little grafts use (like 1200-1500 grafts only). My opinion is that the density is a lot better and he is using less grafts from freitas or other top surgeons.

doctor is not popular, and the truth is that the hairlines of this doctor are not so natural. But he uses so little grafts, so i think the result is amazing.

What do you think? What is the advantages and disadantages of this doctor compare to top surgeons on word?
Are not Dr Cole and Dr Bis sanga in Greece too?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

I just don't feel it with his work. It's like a painting. You could look at and think the artist has talent. I can look at and think he doesn't. It's kind of like that. Show me a top surgeon who uses the same amount of grafts and it looks worse than this guy's work.

nikosgreece

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am NW3 vertex (but NW7 pattern), 24 years old , agressive hairloss, but medical treatment has stablized me (dutasteride, oral minoxidil etc). I considerdo a transplant in 2 years. My donor is below average(not good density and grafts). There is not problm on money or region.Do you think Zarev or Couto or Freitas will be the best?(i can go their waiting list). Or which other surgeon?i am going put 1.200-1.500 grafts for first procedure.

Zarev seems that can extract many many grafts.
But Couto seems that with less grafts he can do better job and give the illusion of having more hairs.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
i am NW3 vertex (but NW7 pattern), 24 years old , agressive hairloss, but medical treatment has stablized me (dutasteride, oral minoxidil etc). I considerdo a transplant in 2 years. My donor is below average(not good density and grafts). There is not problm on money or region.Do you think Zarev or Couto or Freitas will be the best?(i can go their waiting list). Or which other surgeon?i am going put 1.200-1.500 grafts for first procedure.

Zarev seems that can extract many many grafts.
But Couto seems that with less grafts he can do better job and give the illusion of having more hairs.
My favorite is Couto. He is my number one choice for me. Dr Zarev is perfect for high NWs. I like Dr Baubic too.

nikosgreece

My Regimen
Reaction score
My favorite is Couto. He is my number one choice for me. Dr Zarev is perfect for high NWs. I like Dr Baubic too.
Ok, can you reply to this question please?

Now i am NW3 vertex (but NW7 pattern), 24 years old , agressive hairloss, but medical treatment has stablized me (dutasteride, oral minoxidil etc). My donor is below average(not good density and grafts).i am going put 1.200-1.500 grafts for first procedure.

Zarev seems that can extract many many grafts. like 30% more grafts from others.
But Couto/freitas seems that with less grafts he can do better job and give the illusion of having more hairs.(even if he can extract less)

Should i choose the first doctor for my first transplant based on what Norwood i am now (NW3) or what my pattern is? because based on what i am now Couto or Freitas is the best since they will fix my hairline But if i choose based on what Norwood i will be in 10 years (NW6-7) then Zarev would be the best option?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Ok, can you reply to this question please?

Now i am NW3 vertex (but NW7 pattern), 24 years old , agressive hairloss, but medical treatment has stablized me (dutasteride, oral minoxidil etc). My donor is below average(not good density and grafts).i am going put 1.200-1.500 grafts for first procedure.

Zarev seems that can extract many many grafts. like 30% more grafts from others.
But Couto/freitas seems that with less grafts he can do better job and give the illusion of having more hairs.(even if he can extract less)

Should i choose the first doctor for my first transplant based on what Norwood i am now (NW3) or what my pattern is? because based on what i am now Couto or Freitas is the best since they will fix my hairline But if i choose based on what Norwood i will be in 10 years (NW6-7) then Zarev would be the best option?
Get a consultation from all 3 and get back to me. Or contact Joe Tillman and ask him. I have gone to him for advice.

nikosgreece

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi thanks, i have send 7 days before emajl to him but not reply. Can you inform him to help me with charge of course?
Get a consultation from all 3 and get back to me. Or contact Joe Tillman and ask him. I have gone to him for advice.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hi thanks, i have send 7 days before emajl to him but not reply. Can you inform him to help me with charge of course?
Who did you email?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
He is a very busy man. Call into the Spencer Kobren show with your case. They will love giving you advice. I would if I were you. You have a good question and they like callers with cases like yours.

nikosgreece

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, also: i am using topical treatments::

Kintor dutasteride minoxidil estriol estradiol 17b pge2 bimatoprost etc. Is it better mix them all in one solution? Or spare them and group them in 2-3 solutions?( i apply them all at night)?

I ask because yes if we mix all together we will use less total mls and this is advantage since scalp can absorb only a little amount of ml. But on the other side too many drugs in one solution may affect the efficiency of each drug. For example kintor may not be absorbed well if used with too many other drugs. What you think?

He is a very busy man. Call into the Spencer Kobren show with your case. They will love giving you advice. I would if I were you. You have a good question and they like callers with cases like yo
He is a very busy man. Call into the Spencer Kobren show with your case. They will love giving you advice. I would if I were you. You have a good question and they like callers with cases like yo

whatintheworld

Reaction score
The results seem ok but the pictures are not so clear, for one the before and after photos do not have the same lighting.

You can also look at Dr. Maras in Cyprus I have seen good results from him, and he is perhaps more accessible than the other surgeons who have very long waiting times (over a year minimum).

nikosgreece

My Regimen
Reaction score
The results seem ok but the pictures are not so clear, for one the before and after photos do not have the same lighting.

You can also look at Dr. Maras in Cyprus I have seen good results from him, and he is perhaps more accessible than the other surgeons who have very long waiting times (over a year minimum).
For my case that i need little grafts like 1200 do you think anastasakis hair clinic or freitas or zarev is the best? Independently of cost

whatintheworld

Reaction score
For my case that i need little grafts like 1200 do you think anastasakis hair clinic or freitas or zarev is the best? Independently of cost
Yes, I think De Freitas, Lorenzo, Zarev, are better. But the waiting list is very long, and they get hundreds of e-mails a day. You may not be able to schedule with them unfortunately.

Maybe Dr. Feirrera in Portugal too but he is booked for a year I've heard.

shakalakaplaka

My Regimen
Reaction score

What do you think? What is the advantages and disadantages of this doctor compare to top surg

Καλησπέρα μπρο και εγώ από Ελλάδα είμαι κατά την γνώμη μου ο Αναστασάκης δεν είναι καλός επαγγελματίας ούτε το προσωπικό το οποίο έχει και δεν είναι και αξιόπιστος θα σου πρότεινα να τον αποφύγεις από την άλλη αν έχεις λεφτά καλύτερα να πας εξωτερικό κατά προτίμηση Ισπανία .