Are There Any New Seti Users With Results?

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Seti seems to be the only legit alternative to the big 3 we can get our hands on at this point, not sure why more people arnt focused on it, theres a lot of things in the pipeline but thats the problem as always their so far away where as this we can get hold of right here and now all be it pricey I think for many its worth the investment.

Just seeing as theres a lot of guys on this board who are trying it, what peoples results are? would be great if we could get some more guys ontop of westonci showing if they are seeing anything? hopefully someone whos been on it for a while is kind enough to post some pics with updates if even one more member shows similar results to westonci then id say its the way forward.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
I get that especially from people who are from poorer countries but theres many people here who say they would do anything to stop it and more then likely go on holidays and spend cash like most people do, im sure there are plenty that could save and get on this and possibly help their struggles with balding

R_gesus

Reaction score
I just recently started seti. Its been only a few weeks so I can’t speak to its effectivness yet.
At the end of week two I noticed a major decrease in shedding, but now it has picked up again (maybe even worse than before seti). I have enough for a few months and I plan to try it for at least that long; unless things start to go bad fast. I’ve noticed no sides yet, but I haven’t really been activley monitoring for them. By the way, I’m taking 1.6 grams of lyphar seti.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get that especially from people who are from poorer countries but theres many people here who say they would do anything to stop it and more then likely go on holidays and spend cash like most people do, im sure there are plenty that could save and get on this and possibly help their struggles with balding

true ! in my case i have MAX 2000 $ per years for it (all hair loss treatments), because i am still in school.. in the futur i 'll be ready to put a 7-8k on a transplant or a ''semi-cure'' !

and seti at 2 G a day is like 3-4000 K a year...

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
The main problem i think is that you gotta spend A LOT of money just to run a trial with this thing, we all know at least 6 months is needed in order to assess if a treatment works..
I just recently decided to give it a try and i'm now waiting for my seti to arrive, i'll probably run 1.5-2g a day for 6-8 months, if i wasn't a student and money wasn't tight i would have given it a full year trial with 2g/day but i'll have to count on 6-8 months results to decide if i will continue with this treatment as it's expensive AF.