Are their any technique/hair product that can help me?READ!

Losingmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
What's going on everybody. Since I'm thinning in the frontal part of my hair I have no option but to let the midfront out grow to the hairline and comb my hair down. When I wash my hair and put gel on and comb it dry my hair looks full and together similar to the following pic
daddy%20yankee%20mi%20baby.jpg

But an hour or two after my frontal hair line seperates and looks like the following pic
8940028-8940030-medium.jpg

My goal and wish is to maintain my hair as the first image. Are their any technique or hair product that can maintain the desire hairstyle I want? Your help will be appreciated.

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
mmm daddy yankee lmao ..... yea my friend has the same style he says he puts some gel on at night and then a du rag so it's flat in the morning cuz he has the same hair as me like straight hair, but mines longer. The trick would be to use a gel or a pomade with little or no water so you don't get that "wet look", that's what causes the look in the second pic i think

Losingmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks 4 your advise. I bought some G2b Chaotic putty and a du-rag. I have the exact hair style and hair loss as daddy yankee so hopefull this can help me.

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea the Got2B should work. I haven't used that but I hear it's similar to garnier surf hair which is a putty type substance. That might do the job not sure try it out n let me know.