Are the Obama voters happy with the Trillion dollar bill?

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Old Baldy, do you ever watch Bill Maher's show on HBO on Friday night? The guy is VERY smart, VERY funny, VERY entertaining. I think he's a national treasure.

He's a jacka**. Sorry! :(

Way to divisive. He pulls us apart. I don't like that.

Same for Rush Limbaugh.

Edit: We are one country with alot of different people. We need to come together. I'm a fanatic about that. When we are divided we suffer. When we work together we can work wonders.

I know - CORNY - but that's how I feel. I'm kind of a Puritanical square that way. :)

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Edit: We are one country with alot of different people. We need to come together. I'm a fanatic about that. When we are divided we suffer. When we work together we can work wonders.

I know - CORNY - but that's how I feel. I'm kind of a Puritanical square that way. :)

I completely agree. Although I don't just think a Country needs to come together. I wish the world would.

Bryan said:
Old Baldy, do you ever watch Bill Maher's show on HBO on Friday night? The guy is VERY smart, VERY funny, VERY entertaining. I think he's a national treasure.

Yea, He is hilarious most of the time. And he doesn't appear to be extreme left to me. He's already begun criticizing Obama.

Although I agree with Old Baldy somewhat. There's no right answer in extremism. Whether it's right extreme or left extreme.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Old Baldy said:
Some sort of national health care is ok as long as it isn't too much if you get what I mean. But I am totally against control of the airwaves. I mean TOTALLY. It falls under the category of tyranny for me.
I second that. And this comment coming from a fiscally conservative democrat. (Or, ex-democrat c*m progressive libertarian, that is... given that the state of affairs in this country has mixed up the old school political tagging!)

I can tolerate national health care because I think the existing private system has turned into a rich harvest for malpractice lawyers and big pharma. But government dictating the amount of time that certain political thought should have on the airwaves is tyranny. That's a slippery slope if I ever saw one... and not just a minor one, I'm talking a BIG time HELLO GOEBBELS incursion of government into free speech.

CCS

Reaction score
Well even though they voted down the fairness doctrine, they put the same exact bill under a different name as an amendment to some other bill they are planning to pass. I don't remember which one, but I'm sure with enough pork it will pass.

Empire

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh god.

Hasn't anyone wondered how a newbie Senator's political campaign money had dawrfed that of a Clintonite?

Hasn't anyone wondered why Fox News put so much damn concentration on Obama, using words like Obamania etc.. and gave so little attention to McCain.

First he promises no lobbyist group will influence him.. then he creates an entire Administration from Wall St.

He promises immediate withdrawl from Iraq, then says "oh sorry I meant it'll take 22 months" which WILL go longer than that.

On his 1st day signs SUPPOSEDLY an order to close Guantanamo... Oops, media took a look at that report.. it turned out to be an INTENTION to close it within his first 12 months of presidency.

He continued Georges bailout-happy attitude, he renamed the Fairness act to try and force it through.

Jesus Christ.. I'm kind of saying "Good On Ya" to these elitists.. your so God damn stupid, fighting an internal 2 party battle that DOESN'T exist.

What the f*** do you think the Bilderberger group hold meetings about? McDonald's new menu? Who to trade off in the NFL?

I'm sorry, but it's like they put Stupidity in the water for you all to drink.. and now I have to tell the retards to stop touching the bulb or it'll burn their fingers... And the retards are telling me I'M the stupid one because it's a myth, then when they get burnt have a confused fkn look on their faces.

I said I'd stay away from off-topic, this is my last post.. but Holy crap.. we're screwed.

CCS

Reaction score
Amazing how the republicans are not voting for the porkulous bill now that they know the democrats can pass it regardless. But that did not stop them from voting for all the bailouts during the bush years. Even McCain championed the bailouts. The house republicans voted for it only after some pork was added. It is all so rigged now. That is why I don't make any political contributions now, since they are just a voluntary tax. The libertarians don't even represent everything I believe in, and I wonder if they'd actually stick to their principles if they had enough in office to do something.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Empire said:
Oh god.

Hasn't anyone wondered how a newbie Senator's political campaign money had dawrfed that of a Clintonite?

Hasn't anyone wondered why Fox News put so much damn concentration on Obama, using words like Obamania etc.. and gave so little attention to McCain.

First he promises no lobbyist group will influence him.. then he creates an entire Administration from Wall St.

He promises immediate withdrawl from Iraq, then says "oh sorry I meant it'll take 22 months" which WILL go longer than that.

On his 1st day signs SUPPOSEDLY an order to close Guantanamo... Oops, media took a look at that report.. it turned out to be an INTENTION to close it within his first 12 months of presidency.

He continued Georges bailout-happy attitude, he renamed the Fairness act to try and force it through.

Jesus Christ.. I'm kind of saying "Good On Ya" to these elitists.. your so God damn stupid, fighting an internal 2 party battle that DOESN'T exist.

What the f*ck do you think the Bilderberger group hold meetings about? McDonald's new menu? Who to trade off in the NFL?

I'm sorry, but it's like they put Stupidity in the water for you all to drink.. and now I have to tell the retards to stop touching the bulb or it'll burn their fingers... And the retards are telling me I'M the stupid one because it's a myth, then when they get burnt have a confused fkn look on their faces.

I said I'd stay away from off-topic, this is my last post.. but Holy crap.. we're screwed.

Dude be realistic. What exactly are you going to do if you close Guantanamo before all the cases are dealt with accordingly?

Should we throw them into mexico and just wash our hands of it?
He said he would close it, and it is being closed, in a realistic time frame.

Also, you wanna withdraw totally from iraq at all once? You are crazy. The influx of violence which would occur would be disastrous. They've finally managed to calm certain parts of that area down. It took like 5 freakin years.

If we bailed out now, we would simply be leaving them to more destruction. We have a responsibility to these people to train them to defend themselves, they are in sh*t that we created, the least we can do is stick around and help them out a little longer.

Also, Pakistan scares me. I want troupes in that area. If worst case scenario happened, and Taliban got control of what's been estimated at 5 or so dozen nukes. I'd prefer allies be in the general vicinity.

No politician running for president of the United States. Not 1. Has done everything as quickly or even bothered to do them at all once they were elected. There are different reasons for different presidents. But one universal thing is that until you become president you don't know "everything" You don't fully understand what's going on in Iraq, and you don't fully understand Guantanamo.

Then you get the seat, then you get the info, then you
re access.

This is everyone. Republican or Democrat.

If you wanna nit pick it. Go ahead, But it doesn't change the fact that in some areas, Barack Obama is getting things done.

And he never promised immediate withdrawal. He was two months off of what he initially said.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I know it's not been long, but i'm disappointed in Obama so far. He voted for the patriot act, when he stated he would vote against it, stuffed his administration with Wall St types, proving to me he's a Wall street wh***.

Looks to me the American public have been suckered again, another puppet president, in a long line of puppets. Still early days, but you watch, Obama will not fulfil hardly any of his promises. How long will it take until people realise he shakes your hand while tickling your balls with the other.

Empire

Established Member
Reaction score
Bush wasn't working, so what better than to put a Black face on their agenda.

Yes we can. Yes will acceppt. Yes we'll obey.

There are 4 non-conforming countries in this world that won't budge. That won't allow US bases, that won't borrow US money, that won't give in. Those countries are

1. Iran
2. Syria
3. North Korea
4. Venezuela

Iran is creating a self-dependance style country where all supply including weaponry is manufacturered in Iran. They are aiming to not require the new world order.

Syria is the richest Arab nation, simply because it has NO debt. It owes no country money, and cannot be manipulated nor blackmailed.

North Korea is duhhh communist. Meaning it has put a halt on US business having influence in its country.

Venezuela is trying to make friends with who they believe won't be associated with Americas New World for supply requirements in the future.

Obamas job is to war with Iran after "exhausting" all diplomatic options (which means he sends someone over to say stop making nukes, they say no, war begins).

With Iran and Syria, Hezbollah and Hamas... it's a 4 for 1 scenario. Start a war with Iran or Syria.. the other country has a pact to jump in. There goes Israel, there goes the gulf passage, oil at $1000 a barrell.

North Korea.. I don't know whats the go with this.. I'm still doing more research into what the doctrines are about regarding them.

Venezuela.. they attempted to assassinate Chavez in 2002 unsuccessfully. John Ward (a former CIA agent) said he was in charge of doing so and it was "too difficult" to penetrate through Chavez's ludicrous heavy security. CIA tried to discredit Ward with all these accusations.

CCS

Reaction score
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5025800195

In only a little more than 24 hours from its release, I might add. There seem to be an aweful lot of people out there seeking for truth, despite the nutsy54 gov shill types spreading lies and disinformation and intentionally derailing conversations.

Also, Alex Jones encourages downloading, copying, and distribution of his DVDs as long you give them away for FREE.

The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people. The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order.

He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery. We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order's plans and only by exposing the con can we help to save freedom in America.

The Obama Deception is not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation.

Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda, and how his initial appointments and actions prove he serves the corporate oligarchs, not the American people. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you.

? Obama is continuing the process of transforming America into something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, warrantless wiretaps, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law.

? Obama's handlers are openly announcing the creation of a new Bank of the World that will dominate every nation on earth through carbon taxes and military force. International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government.

? Obama plans to loot the middle class, destroy pensions and federalize the states so that the population is completely dependent on the Central Government.

? The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan.

The information contained in this film is vital to the future of the Republic and to freedom worldwide. President Barack Obama is only the tool of a larger agenda. Until all are made aware, humanity will remain captive to the masters of the New World Order.

OBAMA DECEPTION DIRECTOR ALEX JONES REACHES OUT TO OBAMA SUPPORTERS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNnhL78ASWM

CCS

Reaction score