Are New Pieces Leaving China, Idea Of Eta

David1776

My Regimen
Reaction score
George,

I’m not sure. I ordered 2 custom systems on January 21st. They were due in at the beginning of March. I called last Friday and the vendor told me to check back at the end of April. They weren’t sure of when I’d receive my order and haven’t been able to get status back from factory.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I ordered a new piece now, any idea of time to delivery?

If you ordered a stock system, and it's in stock, you should get it in your normal delivery window, if they actually have inventory of what you ordered, many places are running low. If custom, you are probably out of luck (see my reply below).

Last edited:

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
George,

I’m not sure. I ordered 2 custom systems on January 21st. They were due in at the beginning of March. I called last Friday and the vendor told me to check back at the end of April. They weren’t sure of when I’d receive my order and haven’t been able to get status back from factory.

Most companies have shifted most or all of their knotting to North Korea. Unfortunately, North Korea shut its border with China, and only recently started allowing medical supplies in (they are not reporting ANY infections).

I would say that it's highly unlikely you will get your system in the near future. If you can wear stock, I would try and see if you can switch you order to stock, or cancel your order completely. You might be able to do it if you paid with a credit card or PayPal.

I have a system coming from Vietnam... a trial order, if it turns out that the quality is up to snuff, I will post back with my findings. I will say that it's going to cost more...

Manny007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi BaldBearded

quick question on stocks units, we cannot cut the base of the sti=ock unit to fit our balding area right? we just shave off our head to fit the stock unit so basically shave off like 8*10 size on our head

David1776

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought a stock unit and cut down from 8x10 to 5x7. I used nail scissors to cut lace. Pretty easy. There are several videos online showing how to cut down base.

ChromeyFirefox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you used them before? I had a strange time dealing with them. But I'm willing to believe it was just odd communication for some reason.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A good few years now so its just an email to reorder.

BB is spot on - the Chinese seem to be sending production
out to North Korea with its lower costs.

If NK is restricting movement of goods or locking down it
could feed into shortages or higher prices, though I think
the Chinese will get a solution.

BB - Interested to know how you get on with that Vietnam order.

Last edited: