Are Drakes Temples Thinning? I Hope So

blackg

Reaction score
Id bet 10 years from now his hair will look the same.
Nah, mate. This recession is pretty fast as it is.
It only took him about two years to go from a perfect hairline to this borderline pedo hair.
In 10 years Harry's hairline will look very different indeed.
Goodnight, Harry, it was fun while it lasted.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on, George Clooney survived baldness with transplants and hair systems, so will Harry and them.
"survive" doesnt mean sh*t if you talking about hair pieces. anybody can do it. all of us in this forum can "survive" like this with hair pieces, nothing special about celebs.
But the point is how you feel with it, if you feel like sh*t with a piece than it wouldnt help you. same for celebs - yes they can fool everyone else but not themselves - if a celeb feels good with it then good for him, if he feels like balding loser with a piece then he is not different from us.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NW3.5? You’re shot.

Maybe if it gets much worse but right now no one has a clue he’s balding, and he’s f*****g Harry Styles. Quit projecting your sh*t on to everyone. (Unless your comment was sarcastic)
Keep in mind that the standard for a "good" hairline has gone up big-time, PLUS he's a boyband member, hes almost expected to keep a NW0. With that said, his temples are looking really bad even for "normal" standards.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep in mind that the standard for a "good" hairline has gone up big-time, PLUS he's a boyband member, hes almost expected to keep a NW0. With that said, his temples are looking really bad even for "normal" standards.
He's not a boyband member anymore though, he's evolved into a solo pop rock singer and an actor.. makes more mature music and appeared in Dunkirk which is a movie for adults.

Henry Cavill has a receded hairline too but Harry's is even worse and he doesn't have as strong/masculine facial features.

However Harry's hair is thick af and the way he's stlying it most women don't even mind/notice that he's receding.

Harry-Styles-Net-Worth.jpg

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
"survive" doesnt mean sh*t if you talking about hair pieces. anybody can do it. all of us in this forum can "survive" like this with hair pieces, nothing special about celebs.
But the point is how you feel with it, if you feel like sh*t with a piece than it wouldnt help you. same for celebs - yes they can fool everyone else but not themselves - if a celeb feels good with it then good for him, if he feels like balding loser with a piece then he is not different from us.
The hair piece can be enough to feel like shitty though and celebs have strong maintenance, unlike us they don't even need to leave the house, their barber visits them and fixes their look whenever they need.

Yes if you think you are "fooling people" rather than maintaining your appearance you will feel bad. It's all about how you approach the situation and in this case it's really a matter of manning up and not giving a f***. Yes you don't walk around claiming you're actually bald but you also don't feel like you should apologize to people as balding is not your fault and you have options to deal with it.

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not a boyband member anymore though, he's evolved into a solo pop rock singer and an actor.. makes more mature music and appeared in Dunkirk which is a movie for adults.

Henry Cavill has a receded hairline too but Harry's is even worse and he doesn't have as strong/masculine facial features.

However Harry's hair is thick af and the way he's stlying it most women don't even mind/notice that he's receding.

View attachment 106835
Harry's potential hair situation IS a lot worse for the reasons you mentioned. His hairline isn't suicide-tier, but IMO it's definitely noticable.

On the subject of Cavill, I suspect he's wearing now.

blackg

Reaction score
Maybe if it gets much worse but right now no one has a clue he’s balding, and he’s f*****g Harry Styles. Quit projecting your sh*t on to everyone. (Unless your comment was sarcastic)
f*** off, dipshit! Styles is clearly fucked.
The general population will surely see this recession as mark of pedophilia and relegate Harry to the "yesterday's sex God, today's creepy pedo" category of male pre-eminence.

As I said, It's over!
R.I.P, Harry.

Welcome to the sidelines.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are a lot of options for black hair, simple as that. Especially if you combine it with hair fibers like Toppik.
This dude right here is almost slick bald and can manage to do this alone. Imagine what a professional can do.

It’s great if you don’t mind looking like you’ve got the Magneto helmet!

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** off, dipshit! Styles is clearly fucked.
The general population will surely see this recession as mark of pedophilia and relegate Harry to the "yesterday's sex God, today's creepy pedo" category of male pre-eminence.

As I said, It's over!
R.I.P, Harry.

Welcome to the sidelines.
“f*** off, dipshit!” leave it to blackg to say some dumb sh*t again.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah, mate. This recession is pretty fast as it is.
It only took him about two years to go from a perfect hairline to this borderline pedo hair.
In 10 years Harry's hairline will look very different indeed.
Goodnight, Harry, it was fun while it lasted.

Idk man, until I see some thinning I am not convinced he will go bald. I think he will rock a receded as fuk thick head of hair that he will grow long and somehow cover everything. Someone like bieber who probably has a better hairline than Harry right now but is completly diffused over the scalp will for sure be bald within the next 5-8 years but for harry i dont think so. Maybe im wrong and he really does go bald but if I was betting on it I bet we wont ever see him bald until old age. jb is fucked though he has a hard fight ahead of him if he wants to keep his hair.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk man, until I see some thinning I am not convinced he will go bald. I think he will rock a receded as fuk thick head of hair that he will grow long and somehow cover everything. Someone like bieber who probably has a better hairline than Harry right now but is completly diffused over the scalp will for sure be bald within the next 5-8 years but for harry i dont think so. Maybe im wrong and he really does go bald but if I was betting on it I bet we wont ever see him bald until old age. jb is fucked though he has a hard fight ahead of him if he wants to keep his hair.

I believe harry's dad is fully bald

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many of these celebs use treatments, at the end of the day they are human and they have internet access too - it could be Harry Styles googled hair loss and found his way onto these very forums, who knows he might even have an account and he could be here right now arguing about Brotzu and Tsuji.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder how many of these celebs use treatments, at the end of the day they are human and they have internet access too - it could be Harry Styles googled hair loss and found his way onto these very forums, who knows he might even have an account and he could be here right now arguing about Brotzu and Tsuji.

Hmmm. Maybe you are Harry styles. Nice try man I knew it was you all along! All the signs were there!

blackg

Reaction score
Harry Styles was once a sexy man, apparently. Now his days will be spent perusing hair loss website looking for that miracle cure.