Aquamatch?

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yep, I have.

Their Before and After photos should tell you all you need to know...
Where is this person suffering from ANY hair loss? That is a perfectly normal head of hair with a parting we would all die for, no? The fact it's not on a 'balding' person shows you what you need to know
n-ba-aquamatch-1-l.jpg

Don't bother, Search for the thread about it when I first ordered it last year I think it was.... It's just a poor crayon.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that is a rubbish example on their website.

So it wasn't any use, Espirt?
What concealers if any, do you use? I remember reading you were having difficulty with toppik/nanogen previously (I think) any luck yet?

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They've even turned the contrast of the colour image up for the 'After' shot when there was no need whatsoever, very stupid. Product can be closest described to a 'crayon', really. Much more work needed than Derm also.

Yes mate, I've been using Nano med/brown and tried dark/brown recently for a year or two, Only used Toppik when I first started using about 3 years ago. Didn't like it, least favourite, but wondered if anything had been improved on, the 'soot' fall-out was very off putting?

Strange thing with Nano, recently it's been giving me this what I can only describe as a 'sandy' look, and not as natural as it always used to be. Patting it is revealing the holes!

Also use Dermmatch now underneath but can't believe anyone uses that as a stand-alone product, It's just a shine on your head. Now, their before and afters take some buying, There are people on their site with far worse hair loss who's pics are ridiculous. I need the fibres with Derm, big time.

Have never woken up once in all these years when it's not rubbed off, one coat, two coats of hairspray etc.. Maybe I just can't and won't ever be able to apply these products correctly but I've never had any confidence in any of them and will always opt for a baseball cap on top! Sad but true. Be interested in the Caboki, if it ever makes it overseas, but gut feeling, It can't be any different to all the others we've tried?

Shift

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry - already ordered it and just received in the mailbox. Will try it after I already have it but will consider for future ordering.
I have Nanofibres /med brown/ and locking mist plus.

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Shift, just depends on your degree of loss, but if you have a big patch, you can't use stand alone anyway