Approaching 30 years old and concerned about my hair. Please tell it to me straight!

doihavempb

Reaction score
Think this guy is a troll - just looking for a pat on the back and making others feel bad, kinda how people subtly brag to each other on facebook.
If not, then you have a good head of hair, tiny bit of recession but hey you're not going to keep you teenage hairline forever, everyone will have atleast some thinning simply from aging

Not at all, promise. I got extremely concerned when someone called me out on another forum.

Thanks for the reply.

Finally someone says it

See above.

Looks fine, I'm rather envious to be honest as I'm 22 and mine is far more receded..

Your hair is really solid. I don't see recession too.

Thank you all, I feel better. But again, nothing is a guarantee, correct?

Meaning, it's quite possible my hair could start falling out tomorrow.

Which leads to my other question: do most suffers of male pattern baldness know by the age of 30 or does it often happen that people with full hair at 30 can, all of a sudden, start to lose it?

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinning is more noticeable when you grow your hair out. Try doing that and if you see no thinning then you're good. I think you will recede just a little in the next 10 years, but that happens to 99% of men. You will still look great