ApplePoly

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
I just buy apple polyphenols at http://www.beyond-a-century.com for $15 for 25g. That's about half or 1/3 the price, though it is not in capsules. I just dump half or 1/3 a scoop in my mouth at different times during the day.

It is sad that the only authorities looking into this stuff are the ones selling it. FDA does not look at stuff unless someone pays them to test it, or the seller claims it will cure a disease, in which case they make them remove the claim unless they can prove it. FDA does not know which stuff works or does not work. It just tells people not to say it works unless an FDA trial has proven that it does work.

Wow - dude thats gross. I use it topically and It tasted it once. Nasty stuff.

So

Established Member
Reaction score
Hard to say about the weight loss. Primarily because I do not put weight on. Literally, no joke, no word of a lie.

I train, I am cut, I am ripped, buff, whatever you want to call it. I take pride in a good physique BUT, putting on weight eludes me which is annoying.

I've been like this ever since, day dot.

In fact I have no trouble losing weight, whatever I have left.

It could in fact help as a weight loss agent and I am aware that it is reported as such on their website however it ain't done jack for me in the way of helping my hair.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
So said:
Hard to say about the weight loss. Primarily because I do not put weight on. Literally, no joke, no word of a lie.

I train, I am cut, I am ripped, buff, whatever you want to call it. I take pride in a good physique BUT, putting on weight eludes me which is annoying.

I've been like this ever since, day dot.

In fact I have no trouble losing weight, whatever I have left.

It could in fact help as a weight loss agent and I am aware that it is reported as such on their website however it ain't done jack for me in the way of helping my hair.

I think I am getting some darkening of vellus hairs in my temple region, but I'm not prepared to say it is working until a couple more months.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
how does the money back guarantee work on a 1 or 2 month supply?

can you guys email for me thanks

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
its a bloody rip off

Sean68

Reaction score
youve never used it!

try the topical and see what you think its not that expensive.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay, I had to order this stuff. I ordered one months supply of the topical and a bottle of pills. Im sure the topical will easily last me up to three months.

Cant wait to get this stuff.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i apply the topical with my spectral.rs as it absorbs much better. On its own, the apple liquid just seems to 'sit' on my scalp.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
do you apply RS first?