ApplePoly

CCS

Reaction score
The most expensive part of my topicals is the ethanol. $15 for 750mL. I heard I can get a gallon of everclear for $40 at a liquor store on the south side of town. But I still have not used up my 750mL.

Fat-Elvis

Established Member
Reaction score
Newbaldy84 said:
yes that is the site. I know it's expensive. I don't know what I was thinking when I ordered my first supply. But you have to see that they backed their claimes with actual studies and not only studies on animals but also on humans. I also checked some japanese forums and people were getting good results from polyphenols. Polyphenols also have othe benefits. One of them is it being great antioxidant. It was given to mice and they lived longer then the ones that werent getting polyphenols. With each order the send me some new studies what polyphenols are capable of doing.

I ve been ordering both capsules and spray but if you dont want to waste your money on spray you could just buy capsules take one capsule crash it into alcohol/ppg/water solution.
How long does one bottle of spray last you? I'm wondering if maybe I should just bite the $50 loss and try it for a little while, but I don't know if it would be worth it.

And are there any studies or anything that show whether taking it orally or using it topically works better? Maybe you'd like to try one for a couple months and then the other for us? :)

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
The thing is that they have done all of their studies by feeding polyphenols. So the results on their website show results from internal dosage. I think spray gives that extra kick but it's just my 2 cent plus it smells nice and I like it. Form me spray lasts about a month and a half but I use it once a day about 7-8 sprays all over scalp. I am thinking of dropping spray and just keep taking capsules but my results encourage me to keep doing what Ive been doing and not change anything because it works and works so well. I am almost fully recovered and I look almost like I did before shedding. I also started Ru but I know that I started getting regrowth week or two after starting apple poly. When I added RU it (in my opinion) accelerated regrowth.

Fat-Elvis

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, I'm thinking of just buying a bunch of the apple poly pills and trying it. It'd be nicer to regularly take those than use the spray because of the other supposed health benefits....plus pills over spray any day.

Are there any other brands of apple poly though? Seems weird that there isn't anything else (that I've found).

Also how many pills do you take a day? It looks like they give you sixty 500mg pills per bottle and it lasts "one month" so I assume they recommend taking two pills a day? Is 1g of the apple poly really necessary, or would 500mg be sufficient? Any studies showing that?

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes they tell you to take 2 capsules a day which is 1g. I know CCS buys polyphenols cheaper from some other website but I don't know if the quality is the same. It just might. If you decide to go with apple poly which I think you should give it 3 months. But you should see something starting at 2 weeks. That how it was in my case. In their studies it shows that the more polyphenols the better the results. I also know that concentration of topical polyphenols is really strong. They say it's 300% more than in those studies.

Fat-Elvis

Established Member
Reaction score
Are the studies that show "more than .5g a day gives better results" independent from the site selling the apple polys?

Also, have you experienced any other positive effects from the polys, like anything mentioned on applepolyphenols.com? Fat loss, age reversal, cancer cure, penis enlargement etc?

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
wow I didn't know it has penis enlargement capability, will look into it though :lol:

I saw lots of studies and not the ones on their webpage that state that polyphenols are effective.

You need to understant that this is natural approach. It usually takes little longer to see effects Polyphenols is just one of the vitamins I take for health and longevity. Plus I am 22 so I am still young . I visited well known doctor here in my City that specializes in healthy living. I talked to him couple of times. H explained everything to me and made it clear why vitamins and minerals are neccesary and how to slow down the aging process. He is 47 years old. He has no grey hair and takes tests every year. he is very healthy.He looks like he was 35. He said that it's a combination of eating healthy taking vitamins and minerals and being active (exercise). From that day I started my own rutine (with his help)
and I can tell you for sure that the diffrence is amazing. I don't feel tired like I used to feel. I don't have troubles getting up in the morning anymore, my skin looks better and i feel great. oh that reminds me I have to take my vitamins
later!:)

CCS

Reaction score
are you sure the hair regrowth studies were with internals? I thought I heard of 1% solutions. And if applepoly is 300% more concentrated, that means the studies used solutions. Where there different studies?

Could you list some of the stuff your doctor said, in more detail?

The site I get it from is http://www.beyond-a-century.com. I get 50g for $15. They have many other anti-oxidants too, like various concentrations of GTE, and have grapeseed extract with resversitrol, and pomegranate extract, and every kind of suppliment life extension advertises, but at half the price.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
are you sure the hair regrowth studies were with internals? I thought I heard of 1% solutions. And if applepoly is 300% more concentrated, that means the studies used solutions. Where there different studies?

Could you list some of the stuff your doctor said, in more detail?

The site I get it from is http://www.beyond-a-century.com. I get 50g for $15. They have many other anti-oxidants too, like various concentrations of GTE, and have grapeseed extract with resversitrol, and pomegranate extract, and every kind of suppliment life extension advertises, but at half the price.

I would have to look into these studies again but I am pretty sure that studies where done with internal in animals but on people I am not sure.

I will write everything that I remeber he told me and the most important aspects of it I will give you the list of vitamins that I take and will explain what role they play in our bodies. I will write this later today as it will take some time.

mumuka

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob are you aware of any study on apple procyanidins done by somebody who is not from japan ,because all the studies i found were japanese and 2 guys did all of them: Takahashi and Kimamura? I`m just curious... if there are any european or american or any other studys on these procyanidins.

Fat-Elvis

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, I think I'm going to go ahead and order..something..from applepoly.com. I'm still torn on whether to get the spray, or both, or even just the pills. From all the studies I've read it sounds like they were almost all done with topicals and not pills. But some people say they think they've experienced hair benefits from the pills, and the site does sell them for hair loss. Are there any studies, or any kind of scientific evidence, that interal apple poly helps with hair loss?

I suppose for what it is, and the other health benefits the pills supposedly have, a couple hundred dollars isn't too much for several months worth, especially if I knocked out a couple daily supplements I take and replaced them with this.

Jacob

Reaction score
mumuka said:
Jacob are you aware of any study on apple procyanidins done by somebody who is not from japan ,because all the studies i found were japanese and 2 guys did all of them: Takahashi and Kimamura? I`m just curious... if there are any european or american or any other studys on these procyanidins.

I used to have them all in my favorites....I can't think of anything else except that the grape seed extract(contains procyanidins) ones may be from outside of Japan.

My current custom topical contains apple peel..."blood of the dragon"..and it was supposed to be bilberry fruit(I goofed up)..because of their procyanidin content..and I would add unique procyanidin content. For example...bilberry contains some not found anywhere else(that they know of yet). May not mean they're great for hair regrowth...but it wouldn't hurt to try(would it? )

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
I really would love to believe in the apple poly. The fact that the japanese study was legit and published in a real journal is great.

BUT HOLY CRAP, that applepoly.com is the sleaziest looking website ever. I mean, they couldn't sound more like a scam if they tried.

I'd love to hear more use stories from anyone out there who's tried it.

So

Established Member
Reaction score
The applepolly.com website is a typical Internet marketing website by way of structure.

How?

Centered body of long text in a sales letter format.
Yellow highlights on keywords of hook lines.
Testimonials.
Picture evidence.
Signature from product author/owner.
Money back guarantee.

How do I know?

I do this, yes thats right, Internet marketing, SEO, copy writing etc. This is TEXTBOOK sales copy from your local Internet marketer.

I have loads of programs, text, publications, audio tapes, whatever that talk about exactly what your seeing on applepolly.com and how it is designed to get you to BUY, BUY, BUY.

Aside from my absolute and accurate description of what that site is by nature of structure, whether the product works or not is a different story.

It very well may.

Fat-Elvis

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I instantly recognized the website design as the typical marketing website with the long centered body of text and testimonials and whatnot, which does kid of turn me off from them a little. But that doesn't necessarily say anything about the product itself. That's what I want to hear from other people about. Doesn't sound like there are too many people around here who've used it.

By the way, can anybody tell if there are any more connections between applypolyphenols.com and applepolys.com that they aren't letting on to? Like is applepolyphenols.com just a bit advertisement site for applepolys.com?

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Not saying it IS a scam, but it's so salesy that it puts me off:

"I can't wait for you experience it. And I want you to pick up the phone, right then, and call me personally. We'll celebrate together. I want you to do me the ultimate favor, and share that moment with me.

You've seen the scientific proof, and the indisputable photographic evidence. ... The only way you can lose is if you decide not to order."

Seriously, give me a break. Apple polys have been out for months now. If it worked *that* well, we wouldn't be sitting around waiting for Intercytex or Curis. They're way overhyping this, which makes me suspicious of all of their claims.

Even so, I might give it a try. Who knows... maybe it works in spite of the hype?