apple procyanidin could be super treatment

So

Established Member
Reaction score
An e-mail response to some of my questions from David,

"The new v.2 formula has been shipping since the middle of January. We produce Poly-GRO on a very close schedule, to ensure the freshness of the product.

The natural fragrance of apple extracts smells like sour apples. It's not horrible, but is unpleasant. The small amount of fragrance in the formula is to mask the sour apple smell. It is not an apple fragrance, by the way. It is a floral fragrance.

The science on this is very new, and most of it has been done by the Takahashi group in Japan. Since natural chemicals cannot be patented- although the methods by which they are purified can be- there is no incentive for Merck or Pfizer to develop it. New drug application is out of the question financially. Controlled studies cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Given these realities, the fact that anyone is doing research on plant compounds at all is encouraging.

Here's the bottom line. We offer a total satisfaction guarantee for anyone wanting to try the products and see if they work. How much more fair can you get? I don't think these questions are really about the efficacy of the product at all. That can be, and should be, judged by trying them.

I think that many people with hair loss have been cheated and abused for so long that they cannot bear to go through another disappointment. I think this is the real reason underneath much of the resistance. If you can try something and get all your money back if you don't like it or it doesn't work for you, what is stopping you? Only the fear of another disappointment. I understand that feeling. All any guy who is losing his hair really wants is something that works for him.

Will Poly-GRO and high dose antioxidants- the therapy we recommend- work for every person in every state of health and hair loss in the same period of time? No. But this therapy does work, and is returning excellent results to many users. In the meantime, it does no harm to the body, and in fact can greatly improve the health of the body in an amazing number of different areas.

I hear from people seeing new growth after just a few weeks or months on the products. I watch as hair thickens, regrows, and now even grows in with natural color over time. I will not be without these products myself, because I intend to keep my hair. I think everyone with a hair loss problem needs to look at the studies, and judge for themselves whether this therapy is worth a try."

crespo

Reaction score
so, you're using both the internal and the topical?

once my shipment from swansons arrives, i'm going to give a go at a homemade apple topical.

So

Established Member
Reaction score
yep, both internal and topical.

However my hair is long, so spraying it on is useless. It is recommended to use the dropper.

Honestly, this Apple Poly would be wild if it used a better carrier or absorption mechanism. For example mixed with Jojoba oil or a similar foam technology to that of Rogaine.

chris55

Reaction score
I agree So.

Thats why im hoping their new topical and whatever extract david kern talked about that acts as a transdermal carrier, will help with absorption.

Jacob

Reaction score
Or Nanosomes..like at Elsomresearch.com(see the Formulator). No alcohol or pg either.

Don't forget other things such as Blood of the Dragon and bilberry also contain the procyanidins.

So

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes Bilberry is proported to be very good for you obviously for many reasons but also it could help on the hair loss front.