Anything More To Do Is The Battle Over?

Roiliron

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey for the last 8 month i am taking propecia and putting rogain(not on all the hair just the parts that are sparse),and in all that time the hair keeps falling with no improvment. I think the shedding is even worse from when i started.i started 2 weeks ago putting nizorl shampoo to keep the inflames in my head a little bit lower. it does help but the hair keeps falling. Every morning when i brush my hear abot 40-50 hairs fall.is there anything more to do or to understand that the battle is over? . I sent some photos of my current situation i have to say its not that bad yet because just when i notice that im balding i decided im going to fight it but from than to now it just got worse.

Also when you shower your head, do you feel tickling sensation on the parts of the head that are going bold(but still have hair). when i do it i like feel the parts that are going to get bold.lets say the parts are on norwood 3 in scale

Attachments

• 2018-05-26 07.52.04.jpg
    2018-05-26 07.52.04.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 205
  • 2018-05-26 07.53.30.jpg
    2018-05-26 07.53.30.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 225
  • 2018-05-26 07.54.22.jpg
    2018-05-26 07.54.22.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 197

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are those pictures supposed to prove the horrible state of your hair? It looks great.

If you are feeling tingling issues on the balder areas and are applying liquid minoxidil to the areas then it is probably irritation and you can switch to Rogaine foam.

Roiliron

My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont think its in a bad state,but if i keep shedding and keep losing my hair in the end it will be in a bad state,when i say the battle is over i mean that the medicines dont work and there no reason to keep taking them.

and i dont use rogain in that area(i use foam) what happen to me every time is that an area start to tickle and then after a few weeks it start to shed.

Last edited:

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wish I had hair like yours. Look into other treatments, there is lots of things you can try besides propecia and minoxidil..

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stick with your current regime. A year is minimum to see results, much difference can be made in 4 months. Have you been using minoxidil for 8 months as well?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can u please name.them
Saw Palmetto, Zix , Topical/Oral spironolactone, Topical Darolutamide. Those are a few which are considered less extreme.

Roiliron

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes also 8 months.but this is the stuff that are proven the other in the market dont really show reaslt