Anything Else I Should Add To Hairloss Routine?? (5 + Years Of Hairloss)

is there anything else i can add to my routine?

• yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no, youre pretty much using everything

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Andres

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, so ive been losing my hair since i was 19, im now 24 so its been 5 years. Im not going to make this post long but im just wondering if any knew treatments have come out in the past year or so that i could add to my regimen? worth noting that everything In my regimen is science based and i dont do anything that do not show results. just looking to see if i could add anything

1) minoxidil 5% twice a day
2) finasteride topical solution (recently added latanoprost to this solution to see if i get any benefits) once a day
3) LLLT with laserband 82 every other day
4) Dermaroller atleast every other day
5) hair restoration labs pro strength (ketoconazole shampoo) every other day
6) Biotin / Saw palmetto

before anyone asks, i get my topical finasteride from carefirst pharmacy, they are based in new jersey and you can order online, just send your script. No, i dont think its as strong as oral but it deffinetly works, just not as strong. However, finasteride, is the best hairloss medication and topical diminished my side effects.

thats pretty much it, the only thing im not sure about it saw palmetto but i just take it anyway. again this post is just to see if theres anything new that people have been having good results with. Im always looking for new hairloss treatments

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keto should be at MOST 3 a week. Dermaneedling should be done once a week if you're using 1.5mm

Otherwise, you have an absolutely solid routine

Andres

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keto should be at MOST 3 a week. Dermaneedling should be done once a week if you're using 1.5mm

Otherwise, you have an absolutely solid routine

I use it every other day so thats usually 3 times a week sometimes its 4. il try to keep it to 3 times a week then!

For dermaneedling, i actually added this BACK into my regime, i think its been over a 2 years since my last dermarolling. I stopped after a hair transplant and never got back to it, due to time restraints. I saw another post a month ago about people dermarolling lightly once everyday and then using minoxidil right after to increase absorbtion, and then having another day in the week (once) that you apply more pressure to stimulate collagen and then you dont apply minoxidil for 24 hours after. Is that too much ?

I recall when i previously did it about 2 years ago, i did it everyday for about 6 months and got decent results, thought what i read about a month ago on here was worth a shot. any reason why 1.5 mm shouldnt be used more often ? I used 1.00 mm before and recently switched to 1.5. hurts slightly more but its not too bad.

BetterLivinThruChemistry

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd add a piroctone olamine + salicylic acid shampoo to that mix. Also, I eat the finasteride instead on putting it on the scalp, but you have clearly thought this well through. Good luck!