Anyone try Revivogen?

flipgirl95

Reaction score
My sister was reading about this hairloss product called Revivogen on the internet. She said it sounded like it really worked and got some email replies from the doctor who formulated it. I didnt read anything on it yet, just took my sister's word because she's in the same boat as I am, so I know she did some heavy research on it. We both ordered our own sets which cost $119.00 each. I should be expecting mine soon. I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences with it. Thanks!

vagirl

Reaction score
Go to the men's forum

I go there sometimes because it seems like they're more aggressive with treatment but they're also brutal with each other - so be careful about posting. I had to learn the hard way.

Anywayz, what I found on Revivo... is that it's getting a lot of mixed reviews. Most of the men on the site bash it. You need to give it 8 months. So, patience is a must. Some of the men complain that it makes their hair oily and it gives them bad hair dayz. Others complain that it just doesn't work.

However, women - we're different - it could work wonders on you but it is very expensive. Please let us know your experience with Revivo...

Prini

Reaction score
I tried Revivogen,

Hi Flip Girl,

I have been using the shampoo and conditioner for approximately two months. It has not stopped my hair loss. The doctor told me she didn't think it would, but maybe it would help the straw like quality of my hair. I also purchased the natural scalp therapy for thinning hair, but I honestly forget some days to use it.
Good Luck to you and your sister. Take Care,