Anyone tried Fullmore ?

massa

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone had good experience with fullmore ? I've used Mane in the past and my opinion is mixed as it does the job but makes thin hair clump together and pretty much just looks like dark brown paint . Is Fullmore a good alternative it's made by Toppik so I thought it's worth a try .

agent00

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes I've been using Fullmore for over 2 years now and I swear by it. Unfortunately, my hairloss now is quite extensive and I employ a Dermatch/Fullmore/Toppik to conceal ever thing. It use to be relatively undetectable but I've recently had my haircut really short and under certain light it looks visible.

If I only needed one, Fullmore would be my go to. The color matches my hair perfectly (I know it may be different for you) but it gives a great illusion and doesn't clump like Toppik. I highly recommend if your hair loss is in a diffuse pattern.

One thing with these concealers is that they make a mess, especially when you wash your hair. I now exclusively wash my hair at the gym so my bathtub doesn't end up filthy. Also, I only use dark pillow sheets.

massa

Banned
Reaction score
My hair loss has also gotten much worse recently and it's not diffuse I'm about nw3 with hairline rapidly thinning badly so I have to try and apply all these concealers to the hairline which i could pull off well a year ago. Now a gust of wind scares the hell out of me and I carry and umbrella around with me at all time as it's so fragile ! And the hair does look fake but id never leave my house without it in .

I know it really does get everywhere and the spray on hair gets in my nails and is hard to get out so ive had comments from girls about how dirty I am and I don't wash my hands ... If they only new the methods and expense we have to go though just to look normal and presentable in society .

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, I tried it... once.

I was down to my last sprays of Prothik and I too thought that "since it(Fullmore) was made by the same people who made Toppik" that it should be pretty good, because I used Toppik and was always happy with it. So I decided to give it a try. That was a mistake. If you don't want the "painted scalp" look, stay away from Fullmore. Because that is all it did, paint my scalp. It didn't even attempt to adhere to the hair that I had left.

Still used Toppik fibers, with some more Prothik(although by this time they themselves had changed their formula and bottles and I was growing unhappy with them for those various reasons) after that. But never touched the Fullmore again.