anyone still on pdg2 blockers?

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My experience. I've been on ramatroban for about 3 months now. First month and a half, experienced some bad shedding, i use it all over and i was losing a lot of hairs (mainly weaker ones but not exclusively.) Last few weeks i've made some good progress, hair stabilised about the 2 month mark and now i'm getting a lot of stronger hairs back. I take photos every 3 months so I will take some next week and post online. So you know, i'm on other treatments too, but i haven't added anything else in the last six months, and the rate of regrowth is very noticeable.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
My experience. I've been on ramatroban for about 3 months now. First month and a half, experienced some bad shedding, i use it all over and i was losing a lot of hairs (mainly weaker ones but not exclusively.) Last few weeks i've made some good progress, hair stabilised about the 2 month mark and now i'm getting a lot of stronger hairs back. I take photos every 3 months so I will take some next week and post online. So you know, i'm on other treatments too, but i haven't added anything else in the last six months, and the rate of regrowth is very noticeable.

Thanks, keep us posted on your progress and if possible, add some photos. How are you using it?

- - - Updated - - -

I've been reading about the combination curcumin + resveratrol, it's being patented in Italy for the treatment of male pattern baldness. I usually don't like natural supplements but I think I'll give this one a try.