anyone still on pdg2 blockers?

Conpecia

Reaction score
Check other forums. In my opinion pgd2 blockers are the way to go right now, so many people reporting a complete stop in shedding with iron dragons indo/chromo combo

Sparky4444

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, CET is enough to reduce shed and promote stronger hair...the only thing I've used that showed SOMETHING ...

Conpecia

Reaction score
Damn, all you guys have been on CET for like 7-8 months now right?? This is really good news. I just started the indo/chromo combo a few days ago, too early to tell if it's working but there have been plenty of good accounts in the forums. The pgd2 theory certainly seems to have merit...

What do you guys think is the next stop? Now that we seemed to have stopped our hairloss, how do we get regrowth?

struggle

Reaction score
What dose are you guys taking? I just bought liquid cetirizine, it's cheap and you don't need to make it yourself which is annoying. I was thinking about 1 ml 3 days a week.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
What dose are you guys taking? I just bought liquid cetirizine, it's cheap and you don't need to make it yourself which is annoying. I was thinking about 1 ml 3 days a week.

But what all is in the liquid?? At least with tablets, you can filter out the filler and just have mostly CET diluted in the solution

I THINK most of us our doing 1mg per 1ml of water...so if you crush 30 tablets, then 30ml of water...not an exact science...

tommyt123

Reaction score
good to see people are getting some sort of response from this if you guys have any pics to show regrowth or halting of loss that would be awesome

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems the enthusiasm surrounding pgd2 blockers has cooled down in the past months.

Maybe Dr Cotsarellis and the dermatologists at the University of Pennsylvania got a bit too carried away: if this really is the definitive cure for baldness, I find it strange that there are no clear photos available yet.

Anyway, I've done some Google research on possible hair saving substances (none of them are approved male pattern baldness meds yet):

Quercetin

Bromelain

Luteolin

Cetirizine (Zyrtec)

Resveratrol

OC000459

Ramatroban

Setipiprant

Gratelloupia Elliptica

- - - Updated - - -

I found this on resveratrol and male pattern baldness, I have no idea if it's accurate or not: http://www.hairloss-research.org/UpdatePDG7-12.html

Sparky4444

Reaction score
nobody said it was the definitive cure for baldness...all that was revealed was elevated PGD2 levels in scalps with less hair...that's it...

...everyone else started jumping on using home remedies based on over-the-counter allergy med's....

...and things cooled down because this isn't a cure...I think we've shown that things like CET can help to slow down loss, halt it or even grow back some fuzzies...but that is about it...

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
nobody said it was the definitive cure for baldness...all that was revealed was elevated PGD2 levels in scalps with less hair...that's it...

A causal inhibitory effect of PGD2 on hair growth was also established in the paper. Not just simply observing elevated levels.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
A causal inhibitory effect of PGD2 on hair growth was also established in the paper. Not just simply observing elevated levels.

Extremely important point.

Even if Cet doesn't work as well as we'd like to, that doesn't mean the theory is wrong. Maybe they just need to find a better (i.e. more selective) product or delivery method. I've read great reports on OC000459, let's hope it's as good as they say.

Stopping male pattern baldness with no side effects would already be a tremendous progress.

bibz

Established Member
Reaction score
Just for sayin'
I'm actually on my second mont of INDO/CHROMO, i took the decision to stop for a week or two...reasons?
I'm applying it only on the hairline, i'm like a nw1.5, I'm also on finasteride since 8 month .
I got a HUGE shedding on my hairline, a TERRIBLE shedding, like a damngod huge recession especially on my left temple..
So the question is that I just fvcking dont know if pgd2-inhibition gives some shedding or not so that's why i'm going to stop for a week or two to see whats going on.
I'm like I want to continu that **** cuz it would just be a shed, and the next month my hair would be better, but the recession is just to huge...

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Just for sayin'
I'm actually on my second mont of INDO/CHROMO, i took the decision to stop for a week or two...reasons?
I'm applying it only on the hairline, i'm like a nw1.5, I'm also on finasteride since 8 month .
I got a HUGE shedding on my hairline, a TERRIBLE shedding, like a damngod huge recession especially on my left temple..
So the question is that I just fvcking dont know if pgd2-inhibition gives some shedding or not so that's why i'm going to stop for a week or two to see whats going on.
I'm like I want to continu that **** cuz it would just be a shed, and the next month my hair would be better, but the recession is just to huge...

Shedding is scary...I know...But listen, this is the bottom line -- Those shedded hairs were going to fall out everntually...period....I've applied CET and I've lost hairs to shed that I KNEW where destined to jump ship...the other hairs that survived our all solid hairs that will not fall out...at least not yet....

bibz

Established Member
Reaction score
Shedding is scary...I know...But listen, this is the bottom line -- Those shedded hairs were going to fall out everntually...period....I've applied CET and I've lost hairs to shed that I KNEW where destined to jump ship...the other hairs that survived our all solid hairs that will not fall out...at least not yet....
Yeah but all the hairs shedded were all very thick and healthy, the problem is that we don't know as an experimental drug if it's normal to face a shedding or not...
We have any data about it, like the half life of the drug, we don't know if the drug degrades in the time, or is the vehicul is the good one..

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah but all the hairs shedded were all very thick and healthy, the problem is that we don't know as an experimental drug if it's normal to face a shedding or not...
We have any data about it, like the half life of the drug, we don't know if the drug degrades in the time, or is the vehicul is the good one..

Absolutely.

I'm no expert but I have to agree. Even if the theory is correct, there are so many variables here: doseage, delivery method, etc.

Anyway, so many doctors and investigators have supported this approach, I'm sure they're on to something.