Anyone Recover From Reflex Hyperandrogenicity??

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 19 and I have experienced the same exact thing. Lost about half my hair in just five months. Acne is terrible and sebum is legit soaking my scalp and face when i wake up in the morning. Not sure what to do. I might switch to a topical antiangrogen and try to recover what I have lost. I feel like Im too young to have this drug f*** up my body. But if worse comes to worse i might just shave my head. My best advice is to just shave your head man. Im 19 and im considering it. Hair is not worth f*****g up our bodies like this.
Pics of your hair? If you lost 50% your scalp would be showing

Jonah

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 19 and I have experienced the same exact thing. Lost about half my hair in just five months. Acne is terrible and sebum is legit soaking my scalp and face when i wake up in the morning. Not sure what to do. I might switch to a topical antiangrogen and try to recover what I have lost. I feel like Im too young to have this drug f*** up my body. But if worse comes to worse i might just shave my head. My best advice is to just shave your head man. Im 19 and im considering it. Hair is not worth f*****g up our bodies like this.
Hey, did you ever recover from this?