anyone notice the inverse of hair loss

slipy

Reaction score
Rotting Inside said:
slipy said:
:whistle:

i always take the claims of some random know it all's with a grain of salt.
Then you should take claims of karma, god and other hippy bullshit with a grain of salt also.

believe me , i do. conclusions cannot be drawn
untill someone presents evidence supporting either opinion.

Zeroman said:
lets stop discussing fairy tale bs and stay on topic how about that?

how about no?

slipy

Reaction score
''but that guy did this and that and he got away with it'' doesn't serve as a evidence against karma

i just find funny how peeps here were talking about karma when they dont even have the slightest understanding of the basic principle of karma, which is - you've been a dick in this life, you will have to pay your dues in the next one, not now.

just wanted to clear that up, not argue whether or not karma is true.

Reaction score
i just find funny how peeps here were talking about karma when they dont even have the slightest understanding of the basic principle of karma, which is - you've been a dick in this life, you will have to pay your dues in the next one, not now.
This is f*****g stupid. There is no next life. People are just too much of pussies to accept that they have been fucked up from birth and some people got it all handed to them, so they attribute it to karma, when it's just genetic luck. No evidence of karma, god and any of other spiritual bullshit. And the burden of proof lies on the one who is asserting the claim.

Yeah, you just got dealt a bad hand, you will die and you will be forgotten. Like almost everyone.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Rotting Inside said:
This is f****ing stupid. There is no next life. People are just too much of pussies to accept that they have been f***ed up from birth and some people got it all handed to them, so they attribute it to karma, when it's just genetic luck. No evidence of karma, god and any of other spiritual bullshit. And the burden of proof lies on the one who is asserting the claim.

Yeah, you just got dealt a bad hand, you will die and you will be forgotten. Like almost everyone.
like you said on the bright side we all die and are forgotten

not to mention on a large enough scale none of us matter at all

our human minds just aren't able to comprehend how much we don't matter tho lol

if we did-bad news bears, i wouldn't want to be able to comprehend it haha, there was a machine in the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy book series that enabled one to see ones TRUE place in the universe

apparently everyone who went into it went insane (except for that president dude)

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Merieles update!

He's shaved it again. He was playing for Portugal tonight.

Reaction score
Zeroman said:
Primo said:
[youtube:1pgia5pv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYT75Cy9kBY[/youtube:1pgia5pv]
holy sh*t that guy in the beginning with perfect hair and that stupid smile . . . . . holy sh*t holy sh*t mother of god that stupid cheeky smile pisses me off to no end . . . . .

yea this is why i say there is no god.

NO there is no karma, things just happen

this stupid nw1 phaggot gets to keep his stuff for no reason at all . . . . . looks like a major douche

LMAO that's André Villas-Boas

he actually seems a nice person to me even though I obviously don't know him

B

Beingbaldsucks

Poor cambiaso, being the only bald guy in the Argentinian national team that is full of people with long hair, also I feel sorry for every bald guy that lives in this country that is full of long hair people, it's also right for Italy.