anyone notice the inverse of hair loss

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
is a popular hairstyle?

hair on top is left while u thin out/completely shave the sides and back, AKA THE FADE

devils irony i tell u (not that i believe in him or god)

slipy

Reaction score
to be honest, i haven't really paid much attention since with balding trends no longer concern me.

when will Norwood 6 be trendy?

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Yup. It's very trendy right now.

Check out many soccer players at the Euros. A good chunk will have this doo. I've had it for about close to 2 years now and to begin with I was called a 'punk rocker', 'Raul Meireles' :punk: and 'Army man'. Now, I see all these slackers that I know who slagged me for it having a similar style.

Just a matter of a time before the shaved head becomes back in style. And the NW6s and co and can paint a hairline on to be part of the gang.

B

Beingbaldsucks

mirales is in advances balding state and try patheticlly to hide it

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol ^

I use that hairstyle. Lately, I have been trying to keep the sizes as close to each other but still keeping the hair on top longer.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
[youtube:2hhnj7h8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYT75Cy9kBY[/youtube:2hhnj7h8]

T

TravisB

Man, he's f*****g embarassed. His face instantly went red like a tomato.

He should just buzz it, not neccesarily to #0.

Reaction score
mikewhoa.png

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Primo said:
[youtube:3jbfn5yb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYT75Cy9kBY[/youtube:3jbfn5yb]
holy sh*t that guy in the beginning with perfect hair and that stupid smile . . . . . holy sh*t holy sh*t mother of god that stupid cheeky smile pisses me off to no end . . . . .

yea this is why i say there is no god.

NO there is no karma, things just happen

this stupid nw1 phaggot gets to keep his stuff for no reason at all . . . . . looks like a major douche

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Zeroman said:
Primo said:
[youtube:2rhjzna6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYT75Cy9kBY[/youtube:2rhjzna6]
holy sh*t that guy in the beginning with perfect hair and that stupid smile . . . . . holy sh*t holy sh*t mother of god that stupid cheeky smile pisses me off to no end . . . . .

yea this is why i say there is no god.

NO there is no karma, things just happen

this stupid nw1 phaggot gets to keep his stuff for no reason at all . . . . . looks like a major douche

Hahaha, the "nw1 phaggot" was his club manager at the time Zeroman, but don't worry, the smug bastard wasn't smiling for too long.... a few months later he got sacked from that job and was replaced by a diffuser, Roberto Di Matteo, who was infinitely more successful.

T

TravisB

If it's a wig then it's a very bad one

Meireles-haircut-2012.jpg

Fernando-Torres-celebrate-007.jpg

On the second pic it looks like he has only the topper wig and buzzed hair on the sides :mrgreen:

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
13495763_ori.jpg

brings to mind the infamous Fresh Prince of Bel-Air quote, he says something to his bald uncle like...

"yeah uncle phil, this is the style now, this is how the kids wear it, short on the sides and long on top"

... then he lookes at his uncles bald head and says,

"but you sorta got the opposite thing going on"

big laughs...

i liked it.

:)

B

Beingbaldsucks

I Just sew a documentary about Joseph mengale, Norwood 1 at his death 70+ no karma indeed

slipy

Reaction score
pfff, karma doesn't work that way, believe me in his next life he's gonna get fucked.

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
I Just sew a documentary about Joseph mengale, Norwood 1 at his death 70+ no karma indeed
No such thing as karma.

Mengele lived a happy life abroad, Mossad never caught him.

The main people responsible for concentration camp of Unit 731 are top people in the Japanese health industry now and work in ministries.

No karma, no god. No life.

pfff, karma doesn't work that way, believe me in his next life he's gonna get f***ed.
There is no next life. Just some happy-go-lucky bullshit so people don't off themselves.

slipy

Reaction score
:whistle:

i always take the claims of some random know it all's with a grain of salt.

Reaction score
slipy said:
:whistle:

i always take the claims of some random know it all's with a grain of salt.
Then you should take claims of karma, god and other hippy bullshit with a grain of salt also.