Anyone like to meet up for a beer?

GeminiX

Reaction score
I'm in London all the time and regularly in LA, I'll be in Dallas late in August too; happy to say hi if anyone is around :)

HughJass

Reaction score
oni said:
aussieavodart said:
I live in the most isolated city in the world. No meet up for me.

You live in London more like................... :whistle:

Like most of Australia, serving drinks and blagging jobs........................ :woot:

I'm proud to say I haven't followed the herd to live out that 'dream'

oni

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
oni said:
aussieavodart said:
I live in the most isolated city in the world. No meet up for me.

You live in London more like................... :whistle:

Like most of Australia, serving drinks and blagging jobs........................ :woot:

I'm proud to say I haven't followed the herd to live out that 'dream'

And proud you should be! :bravo:

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I'd gladly meet a respected poster in the New England area. All it takes it a PM.

Boondock

Reaction score
Can't argue with this sh*t bro.

Shepherds-pie-recipe.jpg

Boondock

Reaction score
In all seriousness, England has three great meals. F*ck all the French basterds who think this stuff is vulgar.

Full_eng_breakfast.jpg

biggar-fish-and-chips.jpg

roast-beef.jpg

Three monumental meals. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. All day, everyday, with tea. You need nothing else.

oni

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
Is that a pie belonging to a shephard?

No it is Gay Pie, also known as Cottaging Pie........................................... :whistle:

Boondock

Reaction score
seaback said:
In all seriousness, England has three great meals. F*ck all the French basterds who think this stuff is vulgar.

Well although I am French I do agree that a typical English breakfast offers some advantages in a sense that you don't reach 10 AM with a rumbling stomach. This and also because I'm not into sweet stuff is why I usually make my breakfast looks like in your picture. That being said, you have to be honest with your self, you English people don't really know how to cook... :whistle: (meat pies are cool, though)

Aye, nobody's pretending that England's traditional quisine has anything on the French.

To be fair to England, though, we've done better than many nations in adopting cosmoplitan food styles into our national culture. I haven't looked at the ratings lately, but supposedly England has one of the highest numbers of top Michelin starred restaurants in the world these days. We cook good food, it's just that the native food style kinda sucks! (Although the breakfast is amazing)

Nene

Reaction score
Boondock said:
seaback said:

Well although I am French I do agree that a typical English breakfast offers some advantages in a sense that you don't reach 10 AM with a rumbling stomach. This and also because I'm not into sweet stuff is why I usually make my breakfast looks like in your picture. That being said, you have to be honest with your self, you English people don't really know how to cook... :whistle: (meat pies are cool, though)

Aye, nobody's pretending that England's traditional quisine has anything on the French.

To be fair to England, though, we've done better than many nations in adopting cosmoplitan food styles into our national culture. I haven't looked at the ratings lately, but supposedly England has one of the highest numbers of top Michelin starred restaurants in the world these days. We cook good food, it's just that the native food style kinda sucks! (Although the breakfast is amazing)

Was that an error or do you spell cuisine with a q in England? :shock:
English food is bad but Shepard pie is good and how can you go wrong with fish and chips? Some BBQ sauce for the fries and hot sauce for the fish and I'm good to go!

Cassin

Reaction score
GeminiX said:
I'm in London all the time and regularly in LA, I'll be in Dallas late in August too; happy to say hi if anyone is around :)

well well well!

what will you be doing in Dallas in late August?

I suggest you stop by here http://www.dallasarboretum.org/

Worst time of the year for weather as it stays in the 100's for weeks and weeks.....I will be up in the north east to escape the heat thankfully.

Boondock

Reaction score
Nene said:
Was that an error or do you spell cuisine with a q in England? :shock:
English food is bad but Shepard pie is good and how can you go wrong with fish and chips? Some BBQ sauce for the fries and hot sauce for the fish and I'm good to go!

Pretty sure I spelled that wrong. I got in battered last night after quite a few beers, then decided to post when I got back before crashing out. This always means spelling errors!

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd love to meet up with any fellow HairLossTalk.com members. We could go Norwood bomb a local Bosley clinic.

BTW - I just read Gunner's story for the first time in months, and as usual, I literally had tears of laughter streaming down my face by the end. Far and away the funniest thing I've ever read, and that's no exaggeration. He needs to be a comedy writer.

Boondock

Reaction score
Thickandthin said:
I'd love to meet up with any fellow HairLossTalk.com members. We could go Norwood bomb a local Bosley clinic.

BTW - I just read Gunner's story for the first time in months, and as usual, I literally had tears of laughter streaming down my face by the end. Far and away the funniest thing I've ever read, and that's no exaggeration. He needs to be a comedy writer.

I love gunner. I read that story once every few months or so as well. The first time I saw it I actually lmao'd for almost a minute.

Wonder where he is these days...

GeminiX

Reaction score
Cassin said:
GeminiX said:

well well well!

Worst time of the year for weather as it stays in the 100's for weeks and weeks.....I will be up in the north east to escape the heat thankfully.

Mostly working but I'll be finding some time to pop over to Arlington to ride Titan :)

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
GeminiX said:
Cassin said:
GeminiX said:

well well well!

Mostly working but I'll be finding some time to pop over to Arlington to ride Titan :)

Titan rocks!!! I used to live in Arlington as well as Plano and was there when they built Titan at Six Flags. My Wife and I have been meaning to plan a trip back there for years and hopefully one day soon I'll get the chance to visit the place again.