Anyone like to meet up for a beer?

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Its friday, its hot, there are lots of scantily clad females about so who would like to meet up for a beer?

In all seriousness we should have a HairLossTalk.com meet up. Has this ever happend? I would love to put names to faces and see if people like CCS are really like they are on this forum.

Your thoughts please :grouphug:

Boondock

Reaction score
When Histogen comes out in 2013 (!), I fully intend to charter a flight out to Singapore and get all of HairLossTalk.com on it. Except CCS, because he has his own pedal-powered flying device to take him there.

After we've had the procedure I plan to rock out with Dudemon and UCMan in the Singaporean clubs, picking up hot Asian chicks. I expect Dudemon to pick up a hottie who will marry him, then later screw him over a few years down the line because of her own mental problems. CCS will pick up what seems to be a hot Asian chick, but who actually has a penis. CCS will proceed to ask him if he has any regimen tips for keeping his chest free of body hair.

EDIT: I also want to see Gunner Norwood Bombing on the dancefloor for the last time before his HM grows in.

timmy

Reaction score
Boondock said:
When Histogen comes out in 2013 (!), I fully intend to charter a flight out to Singapore and get all of HairLossTalk.com on it. Except CCS, because he has his own pedal-powered flying device to take him there.

After we've had the procedure I plan to rock out with Dudemon and UCMan in the Singaporean clubs, picking up hot Asian chicks. I expect Dudemon to pick up a hottie who will marry him, then later screw him over a few years down the line because of her own mental problems. CCS will pick up what seems to be a hot Asian chick, but who actually has a penis. CCS will proceed to ask him if he has any regimen tips for keeping his chest free of body hair.

EDIT: I also want to see Gunner Norwood Bombing on the dancefloor for the last time before his HM grows in.
when do you think histogen will come out?

Boondock

Reaction score
Let's not turn this into a HM thread!

(For the record, I have no idea. But I know I'll charter that flight. I imagine Bryan can fly a 747 from reading flight journals - or something.)

s.a.f

Reaction score
@Boondock :bravo:

The Gardener

Reaction score
Bald Dave, I'd be pleased and privileged to buy you a beer, and talk some futbol, NFL football, and hairloss.

I'd have to find a corner table at whatever establishment we have this meetup at, and put up a sign saying its the "Off Topic Table".

oni

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Bald Dave, I'd be pleased and privileged to buy you a beer, and talk some futbol, NFL football, and hairloss.

I'd have to find a corner table at whatever establishment we have this meetup at, and put up a sign saying its the "Off Topic Table".

topic_chocolate_bar.jpg

Topic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yummmmy!

Boondock

Reaction score
The Gardener said:

You're welcome to it. Me, UCMan and Gunner are getting our own table with the sign "Private Function: Impact of Hair Loss Table". It's set to be a barrel of laughs.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Boondock said:
The Gardener said:

You're welcome to it. Me, UCMan and Gunner are getting our own table with the sign "Private Function: Impact of Hair Loss Table". It's set to be a barrel of laughs.
what about the HM table :innocent:
imagine that.."We're gonna have HM soon, We're gonna have HM soon, We're gonna have HM soon..................OHHHH IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN!"

Boondock

Reaction score
somone uk said:
Boondock said:
[quote="The Gardener":3etqtj5l]Bald Dave, I'd be pleased and privileged to buy you a beer, and talk some futbol, NFL football, and hairloss.

what about the HM table :innocent:
imagine that.."We're gonna have HM soon, We're gonna have HM soon, We're gonna have HM soon..................OHHHH IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN!"[/quote:3etqtj5l]

I phoned the restaurant about the HM table. They said it's fully-booked but should be available in 3-5 years.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Boondock said:

(For the record, I have no idea. But I know I'll charter that flight. I imagine Bryan can fly a 747 from reading flight journals - or something.)

hahahahahaha!!!

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
Boondock said:

hahahahahaha!!!
:whistle:
512NET3QCBL.jpg

Boondock

Reaction score
Strange as it sounds, I could totally see Bryan playing Flight Simulator 2000 in his spare time.

CCS

Reaction score
I want to meet Bryan. Any other people on here live in Austin, Dallas, or San Antonio?

I'd much rather meet Gardener or Cassin or Harie though. Doesn't Cassin live in Texas? Hopefully not El Paso. No way am I driving out there.

oni

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
I live in the most isolated city in the world. No meet up for me.

You live in London more like................... :whistle:

Like most of Australia, serving drinks and blagging jobs........................ :woot: