Anyone know where I can buy a small, cheap wheel chair?

s.a.f

Reaction score
I think the golden era of CCS's relationship advice and attraction theories is over, he has'nt posted anything with regards to that in months. :(

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I think the golden era of CCS's relationship advice and attraction theories is over, he has'nt posted anything with regards to that in months. :(

:sobbing: :dunno: :sobbing:

We miss his relationship advice!!!!

He was thinking of setting up his "pirate" radio station, maybe he's too busy getting on with that instead of posting here. If you think about it, a radio station may take him to stardom much quicker than a male forum. He needs some female followers too...

I hope he comes back and starts posting about his theories of attraction, this place ain't the same without him...

oni

Reaction score
graph.jpg

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone that's not used a wheelchair to get an arm workout is missing out. Playing around in one is a lot of fun. My dad had one after the doctors put in his pacemaker and I learned to do wheelies in it and stay in 1 spot while holding a wheelie. Eventually got to the point where I could spin a 360 while holding a wheelie.

I do agree that people that legitimately need a wheelchair would be uber pissed off when you said you were just using it for an arm workout. And FWIW, murderball looks like a great sport to play.