Anyone here using PROCEDE?

maintainence1

Established Member
Reaction score
Dakota said:
Trent
I understand that I will always look like a spammer because I don't take propecia. quote]

You don't look like a spammer b'c you don't take Propecia. You just destroy the credibility of everything you put forth after saying things like "Propecia has only worked for 5 people here". Sorry, that just isn't true buddy. I really don't think you're a spammer for Procede. In fact, I think you're just trying something different and I hope you can grow some hair back. Out of curiousity, what are the growth promoting ingredients in Procede?

Dakota

Reaction score
Thanks Hangin,

maintainence1,
From my understanding it has something to do with breaking down the fibrosus(not sure if that is spelled right) in the hair folical. I am no scientist so I cannot tell you exactly what it is doing.
I did not say only five people had benifit from Propecia. I am sure there are many who have had benifit;and many more will.I have never tried to discourage anyone from using Propecia.

urban

Reaction score
For Hanging and Dakota,

Is skin peel or exfoliation the same as removing fibrosous (sp). I found a
shampoo called "Aqua Glycolic shampoo....." Contain 14% glycolic acid.
I would think this shampoo would be a plus in removing dead skin cells.

any thought, since Procede also contains Glycolic acid.

Dakota

Reaction score
I'm not sure Urban but i think the Papain in procede is one of the important Ingredients.

G

from procede patent:
"0016] The enzyme utilized in the preferred embodiment is papain. It is believed that the effect of eliminating the hair-loss inducing connective fatty tissue is achieved by the monoethanolamine salts through the elimination of disulfuric bonds present in the keratin amino-acid cystine. Keratin is the essential component of hair, consequently, of the hair follicle root. Cystine is broken down by the monoethanolamine salts into cysteine, which is the reduced state of keratin. After the damaging cells are removed, through a process of oxidation, the disulfuric bonds are reestablished, returning the hair keratin to its original state. The detergent characteristics of monoethanolamine help carry the removed cells safely away from the follicle which in turn stimulates growth of the follicle. The papain enzyme imparts elasticity over the keratin and skin tissues to ease the elimination of pathogenic cells. "

[0017] Having re-activated the previously dormant hair follicles, and provided said follicles are located in areas where blood circulation is sufficient to deliver required nutrients, hair growth is immediately stimulated and anagenic hair can be seen to develop within a matter of hours after treatment. "

it seems that it is needed to
- firsty break cystine into cysteine.
- This allows to remove connective fatty tissue cells away from the follicle;
(these 2 steps are achieved with the first procede serum apllication, lasting 1 hour)
- Finally, through a process of oxidation, cystine is formed again, thus returning keratin to its original state.(this is achieved by the second procede serum application, lasting half an hour).

v

Reaction score
I am confident that if everyone using the big 3 would post there honest results, you would find more good than bad. I have been using them for 2 year and the results are very good, better than i hoped! The earlier you get on them is the main factor for its success, and i have had no sides..

we need a poll as a sticky, to see the success rate! admin do your magic !

good luck to all.

wingman

Reaction score
Thanks for the good info

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for the good info. I'm new decided to jump on this site to find out more about Procede before I try it. From what I've gather I think I'll look into a more proven solution. There's been a lot of talk about Propecia and how you can get the other kind and chop it up. How well has that been working for those of you who are on it? Is it something you need to stay on for a long time?

Wingman

qdiiii

Reaction score
Paradise Lost said:
This Dakota is obviously a dushbag, so let him do his thing and waste his money.

There are enough negative comments on this thread that will advise newbies that this is most likely a scam and to do enough research to not get scammed. Isn't that what this site is all about. I used to be a newbie.

If he's a dushbag then you are anus wipe. I was on finasteride and it didn't do crap for me! Just because a product doesn't go through FDA trials doesn't mean its a scam. One thing I notice about you veterans is everytime a new product hits the market its gotta be a scam. Maybe you're just to broke to afford the 200 dollars.