Anyone here using PROCEDE?

urban

Reaction score
Couple members on hairlosshelp are having good results. Anyone here
is using this product

G

I know this is a scam because if you notice in their advertising, they never can say specifically "what this drug can do for you." It's hard to pick it out but it's there.

Procede with caution.

Dakota

Reaction score
hey VWdude,
Have you used procede? If you haven't how would you know if it worked or not? Oh I get it it's because it's not one of the big three;right? I read and read these forums and so many people have sides and complain about how finasteride has done nothing but bad. There are alot more bad reviews than good on finasteride.
Have you grown all of your hair back? One other thing I notice is that alot of the people don't even have hair loss and they take these drugs that who knows does what in the long run.

maintainence1

Established Member
Reaction score
Just because some people come to this board to complain that Propecia isn't working doesn't mean you should adopt your attitude of "try anything, the big 3 doesn't always regrow peoples' hair". Propecia has scientific backing behind it and Procede doesn't. People can have common sense and see that a product is a huge scam just by reading its website. I remember going to Procede's website and noticing the deceptive advertising and small script at the bottom of the page warning that this doesn't regrow hair or whatever. Also the stuff is hundreds of dollars. All of these factors should point to the fact that it is probably a bad product.

VWdude

Reaction score
maintainence1 said:
Just because some people come to this board to complain that Propecia isn't working doesn't mean you should adopt your attitude of "try anything, the big 3 doesn't always regrow peoples' hair". Propecia has scientific backing behind it and Procede doesn't. People can have common sense and see that a product is a huge scam just by reading its website. I remember going to Procede's website and noticing the deceptive advertising and small script at the bottom of the page warning that this doesn't regrow hair or whatever. Also the stuff is hundreds of dollars. All of these factors should point to the fact that it is probably a bad product.

exactly...

Dakota

Reaction score
Thats pretty funny because I have some new growth from procede and when my 3 months is up i will post pics to prove it. You can call me a shill, spammer what ever you want but I have been balding for years and now have terminal hair growth on my temples that have been bald for ten plus years. Just because it is not fda approved doesn't mean crap to me. We are all here to try to get our hair back. I don't post and tell people not to use finasteride because most people complain on how it made the hair they have left look like crap.
All I can say is it was the best 200 dollars I have ever spent. I have not found the small print to where it says that procede doesn't grow hair back. The only reason they don't say that it grows hair is because then it would need to go thru all the fda crapola.
Read the patent it will explain that it does grow hair.Since I have used this I have had no scalp itch and my hair fallout is nill. The best way to prove it is to post before and after pics and I will do that july 12th.Thats when the 90 days are up.

ProCedeTM is the result of years of scientific research and development. Extensive clinical trials were conducted over the course of the past 2 years to test for effectiveness, safety and side effects.

After six months of in-house trials that produced significant positive results, clinical testing was outsourced to an FDA-approved laboratory for independent verification.
I do not work for procede so don't go there. I am just a person in search of something that works and I think I have found it.

urban

Reaction score
Dakota, have you posted your results on HAIRLOSSHELP? I know two
members that have stated positive results.

Dakota

Reaction score
VWdude
So you are telling me my head is photoshopped when I look in the mirror. I don't care what they have on the web site i just know whats going on on my own head.

G

This Dakota is obviously a dushbag, so let him do his thing and waste his money.

There are enough negative comments on this thread that will advise newbies that this is most likely a scam and to do enough research to not get scammed. Isn't that what this site is all about. I used to be a newbie.

Dakota

Reaction score
Paradise Lost,
So you have to resort to name calling? Why would it be so bad for this product to work? I bet your hair looks like crap or you don't have hair loss at all. Newbie I think not when it comes to hair loss. Read these forums and all the other ones for that matter. finasteride is crap and you know it. There are only a handfull of people with half way results.
I told you I have had some new growth with this product I could care less if anyone here buys it. I am only telling what it has done for me.
I haven't had one bad side from using this.
If you have found something that works for you then I am happy for you but you calling me a doushbag makes me think that you hate your self because you can't grow a single hair on your head.

Dakota

Reaction score
urban,
Thanks bro. Some of these people are just down right mean.They hide behind their computers and talk big. I have seen it many times.They would never talk to people like that in person.
I am at least in the procede section. It's not like I have flooded this forum. I just responded here.
I find it funny how these guys think they know everthing. AS I have said I haven't told one person to go out and buy this. I do know I have hair growing that wasn't there before. I guess I just am pretending that its there and believing my own lies! Funny because my wife commented on it.She thinks that I will have a head full of hair before long.

maintainence1

Established Member
Reaction score
Dakota said:
finasteride is crap and you know it. There are only a handfull of people with half way results.
quote]

This specifically is where I stop taking anything you say seriously. It's not even worth trying to be reasonable with someone who makes such an ignorant statement. Are you willing to take this statement back or will you forfeit all credibility and stand by it?

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dakota said:
urban,
Thanks bro. Some of these people are just down right mean.They hide behind their computers and talk big. I have seen it many times.They would never talk to people like that in person.
I am at least in the procede section. It's not like I have flooded this forum. I just responded here.
I find it funny how these guys think they know everthing. AS I have said I haven't told one person to go out and buy this. I do know I have hair growing that wasn't there before. I guess I just am pretending that its there and believing my own lies! Funny because my wife commented on it.She thinks that I will have a head full of hair before long.

dakota, i have to agree with you to some extent. I think people here do take the big three a little too seriously, and are not open to new suggestions, hence the experimental section of the forum; but i think the reason for this is by being burned in the past. SOOOO many (the vast majority) of products out there exist to prey upon the hopes and fears of the modern balding man. Money is no object when it comes to happiness and the advertisers know it. We "believe" anything we see on tv, so we order it because it gives us some form of new hope. Statistically speaking, this product is probably crap, because most products out there are. Maybe it isn't though, who knows. i see nothing wrong with you posting some positive results about the product because it really doesn't seem like you are overdoing it in a spam-like fashion, but you have to understand i dont know you, and no one else does either. Until you have become a consistent poster that forms a personality and seems geniunely interested in helping others over a period of time, you will always look like a spammer from the outside. Its just the nature of the beast, a defense mechanism from being burned by past products. So take our hostility in that light, and i hope this sh*t works for you! keep us updated if you would. but for the time being, i can only use my good judgement and stick with what has been tried clinically and what i know a lot of people on here are having success with.

Dakota

Reaction score
Trent
Every point you make is valid. I understand that I will always look like a spammer because I don't take propecia. I just wanted to comment on what this has done for me. I could have ten thousand post and hair growing out of every folical and some people would have a problem with it. I understand people don't want to be ripped off with the next snake oil.We have seen all the reports of people saying yeah I have all these vellous hairs and if I hold the light just right you can see em! Maybe they will turn into terminal hairs! Crap is all that is!
At the end of the day I will defend myself when someone corners me.I am not a liar and willling to debate with anyone, but when people go into it with name calling it just shows you how little that person really is.
I think the thing that has turned people off on this product is because they see it on t.v. and think more snake oil. I thought that too until I read the patent.

HanginOnToMyHair

Reaction score
I've dealt with Dakota enough via e-mail and other correspondence at other forums to know that he seems sincere.

Cut him some slack. I personally think Procede is helping me as well.