Anyone Heard Of Vitastim And Biostim?

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, met a new trichologist last Friday in London

He examined my hair and showed me my crown which didn't look good and compared it to past patients of his who are similar to me and have had great recovery for hair loss using his services.

He thinks that me being on Minoxidil and Finastride is wrong and he would never have put me on it. He's asking me to get off it and is recommending his natural prescription which is drops done into the scalp twice a day.

He says 3 months, stablization. 1 year growth.

This is what he recommends:

Vitastim 15% Hair Regrowth Stimulant and Hair Loss Stabiliser

This stimulant is recommended to help stabilise hair loss and strengthen existing hair. It is a natural hop-based solution that works as a vasodilator to increase blood circulation in the scalp and so enable healthy hair growth. It also contains a multi-vitamin complex to help catalyse the process of conversion of amino acids into keratin hair cells and accelerate growth and diameter of the hair from the dermal papilla.

INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Alcohol Denant, Humulus Lupulus Cone Extract, PEG-35 Castor Oil, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Calcium Pantothenate, Linoleic Acid, Inositol, Biotin.

Biostim 15% Hair Regrowth Stimulant and Hair Loss Stabiliser

This stimulant contains a very effective, natural 5-alpha reductase inhibitor. It reduces the amount of 5-alpha reductase in the scalp and thereby reduces the formation of DHT, stabilising hair loss and encouraging a healthy growth cycle.

INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Alcohol Denant, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, PEG-35 Castor Oil, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Calcium Pantothenate, Linoleic Acid, Inositol, Biotin, Cl 47005, Cl 16185.

-

Has anyone heard of this and does it make sense? So I would go off finastride which I've been on for 1 year and I would go onto this. I would also cut out Minoxidil. He says transplant I don't need it.

He said if I go off Finastride and onto this, there would be no shedding etc

The price is expensive, 3 Months = £940

-

Does this sound legit or make sense to anyone?