Anyone Have Pics Of Fue Treatment Post Op?

Jim Smith

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm really keen to see how the donor area looks at 1 month, 2 month and 3 month post op.

I want to see if I will be able to return to work without it being obvious I had the FUE.

Thank you in advance.

whenwillirecedeyouagain

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm really keen to see how the donor area looks at 1 month, 2 month and 3 month post op.

I want to see if I will be able to return to work without it being obvious I had the FUE.

Thank you in advance.
You are best just being honest, unless your scalp heals like Deadpool people will be able to tell, both from your donor area and recipient area.

Parity07

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 2 weeks post op and it's clearing up nicely! I can't imagine anyone would be able to notice in a couple of weeks time.

You can see where the majority of hair was taken from, but it's grown back very quickly. Still very painful though.

Attachments

• 20181114_083100.jpg
    20181114_083100.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 419

Jim Smith

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 2 weeks post op and it's clearing up nicely! I can't imagine anyone would be able to notice in a couple of weeks time.

You can see where the majority of hair was taken from, but it's grown back very quickly. Still very painful though.

Was it painful during surgery or after, or both?

Parity07

My Regimen
Reaction score
During was fine as the head is literally 'dead' from the anaesthesia. The only mild discomfort is the initial injections, but they're nowhere near as bad as I'd imagined.

It's painful now in the donor area as all of the nerve endings are severed during the extraction so they're trying to repair themselves. Some have it worse than others. It's quite brutal taking the grafts out, but again you don't feel anything at the time. But once the effects of the anaesthesia wears off, it can be very sore. But the joy of having a hairline again makes it easy to cope with, believe me

Jim Smith

My Regimen
Reaction score
During was fine as the head is literally 'dead' from the anaesthesia. The only mild discomfort is the initial injections, but they're nowhere near as bad as I'd imagined.

It's painful now in the donor area as all of the nerve endings are severed during the extraction so they're trying to repair themselves. Some have it worse than others. It's quite brutal taking the grafts out, but again you don't feel anything at the time. But once the effects of the anaesthesia wears off, it can be very sore. But the joy of having a hairline again makes it easy to cope with, believe me

Thanks. Do they give you any painkillers?

Parity07

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a tablet to take beforehand which is just to relax you, pretty cool actually, bit of a high. Then afterwards you're given medication which in my case consisted of anti-swelling pills, anti infection pills and painkillers. They give you the option of an injection in the bum straight after the procedure, but I declined it and didn't really need it.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Donor heals fast but recipent will look like avocado peel and red for weeks assuming you have white skin

Jake Baldino

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well this is me before and after i did my hair transplant at Megahair Trans.

Attachments

• Hair.png
    Hair.png
    843 KB · Views: 292