Anyone Have Experience With Perfect Hair Health Membership?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't know what I'm talking about:

https://perfecthairhealth.com/join-now

The pitch sounds impressive. I've only been doing research very briefly now and I can see what a rabbit hole this is and how much BS there is to wade through. Guy claims he can regrow hair using natural substances and seems to have some credentials and evidence to back it up.

Has anyone joined and can share a testimonial?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't seen his program, but from what I've seen on the site, he discourages the use of drugs, but not necessarily of natural substances, so maybe he's advocating for using something natural. But, again, I haven't seen his program (he actually stresses that individualized programs are necessary), so maybe you're right, IDK.

He also has his own hypothesis on what causes balding (mechanical stress on the scalp), which he published in some journal.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the last couple of days I've actually read a little into the theories of the guy from Perfect Hair Health, whose name is Rob English, and what he says does in fact make a lot of sense. His calcification and fibrosis theory is very well researched and does help to explain a lot of the unknowns about hair loss. There are currently two active threads on these forums about this theory of his. The "join now" page of his site could be improved in the way it is composed though, because at first glance, that page might give the incorrect impression that he is not legitimate.

Last edited:

oibs_1er

My Regimen
Reaction score
his articles have been published in reputable journals.

there is science to back up his theory. just look at dermarolling results even for people on natural only (inc. some very tenuous naturals) treatments + derma.

i'm intrigued to say the least, but not so keen on US$150 per 6 months.

anyone want to split a membership and see?

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm curious too about his website (I opened a thread about it just yesterday), but I actually think his personal program for everyone might be a little too forced.

He basically says that if you target DHT you'll stop hair loss, and that the key to REGROW hair is fighting calcification first and fibrosis later. That can be achieved through scalp massages and exercises, dermarolling, good diet, normal exercise and healthy lifestyle, etc.

A guy called Tom Hagerty developed a theory some decades ago about scalp exercises and he actually managed to move the muscles of his head within a few weeks. Look at this video of one of his students. It's actually fcking crazy how he does it. I'm unable to even move them a little, but these guys have regained complete control over those muscles:

Overall I think Rob's onto something VERY important, something that he calls the DHT paradox (which is true): why does DHT reduce hair on the scalp but promotes it on the rest of the body? And he has some theories about it that sound pretty plausible.

I'm not paying 30 dollas per month right now, but I may do it later.

TheHawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
his articles have been published in reputable journals.

there is science to back up his theory. just look at dermarolling results even for people on natural only (inc. some very tenuous naturals) treatments + derma.

i'm intrigued to say the least, but not so keen on US$150 per 6 months.

anyone want to split a membership and see?
Let’s do it.

WendyParr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also think that this is a scam and wouldn't waste time on it. You know, many people who suffer from hair loss or are dissatisfied with the speed of their growth, try to solve these problems by taking dietary supplements. Indeed, it is widely known that elements such as calcium, zinc, selenium, iron, polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamins A, B, E, D and many other substances play an important role in hair growth and affect their condition. And I heard that tablets which contain pure vitamin B12 can also help your hair grow faster and stronger. So, I'm going to check it out.

Last edited:

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm curious too about his website (I opened a thread about it just yesterday), but I actually think his personal program for everyone might be a little too forced.

He basically says that if you target DHT you'll stop hair loss, and that the key to REGROW hair is fighting calcification first and fibrosis later. That can be achieved through scalp massages and exercises, dermarolling, good diet, normal exercise and healthy lifestyle, etc.

A guy called Tom Hagerty developed a theory some decades ago about scalp exercises and he actually managed to move the muscles of his head within a few weeks. Look at this video of one of his students. It's actually fcking crazy how he does it. I'm unable to even move them a little, but these guys have regained complete control over those muscles:

Overall I think Rob's onto something VERY important, something that he calls the DHT paradox (which is true): why does DHT reduce hair on the scalp but promotes it on the rest of the body? And he has some theories about it that sound pretty plausible.

I'm not paying 30 dollas per month right now, but I may do it later.

you don't need to pay 30 a month you can find all this info on utube as it is.

But he's right about the diet part, dermarolling etc. Since I went that route and it's working.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
From his photos, he doesn't seem to show any balding. His before and after photos look the same. He has an obvious cowlick that under different lighting conditions and in certain styling position will show more scalp to make you believe he might be balding.