Anyone Have Experience With Dr. Barusco In Florida?

Eddie_C

My Regimen
Reaction score
Had a consultation with him and his rep. Seems like a great surgeon and only performs hair-related surgeries.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Had a consultation with him and his rep. Seems like a great surgeon and only performs hair-related surgeries.
Met him once just to see where I was at and heading to. He said I would never be bald and my front would recede more and he was right so far. I was thinking of seeing him again just to see what he thinks now just for a second opinion as I think its important to have an in person evaluation versus just photos. He does a no shave FUE too. I really like that idea but I know its much easier for the surgeon to work on a shaved head.

Markee

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm allowed to post threads from other fourms but i saw a pretty scary one about him on another site
if I can let me know and I'll go ahead and post it here

donyell

Reaction score
FUE or FUT?

You need to dedicate a lot of time to research especially if you are going for FUE. hair transplants are far from a sure thing and there's only a handful of truly elite surgeons that you should be considering.

meangreen

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a transplant with him and it was a very good experience with excellent (but not amazing) results. I know about the scary review mentioned above, but it is extremely one sided and overly emotional. If you examine it closely, it was another surgeon who was responsible for the bad results and overall it seems to be the classic case of someone who has shock loss and further balding who decides to blame the surgeon.

Pm me if you want more details about my experience and about Florida doctors in general. By the way, I have had two highly regarded surgeons say very good things about him, including trusting their own head to him.