anyone have any results with tricomin?

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
I started mixing super cp serum in to my minoxidil, and now hair signals. I also use folligen for my transplant and I really think that this will give me early growth.

I'm sure I have new temple regrowth from mixing cp's in my minoxidil, been doing that for 3+months now and keeping my eye on this area. The hair quality there is thicker too.

The regrowth itself is minimal, but using CP's is great for a holistic regimen, that along with Nizoral, helps tackle inflammation and allows minoxidil and propecia to work even more effectively.

what Folligen do you use?

Petchsky

Reaction score
I purchased it from skin biology, along with some emu oil

JWM

Reaction score
This is surprising to me. Of ALL the treatments I've been following over the years for regrowth, Tricomin is one of the LEAST mentioned I've seen on this forum and others.

lexicon

Reaction score
I like the smell of it and the blue colour, that must be worth something. when you apply it it certainly makes you think its doing something good. its fresh !

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just got my Tricomin 2day, got so many fine white hairs in the difuse thinning erea so i hope it will get them back in shape so they turn darker and thicker :D
Alsow stocked up on Revita shampo and will be using it in a combo with nizoral.
So now im on dutas 1x day, rogain foam 2x day, nizoral 2x week, revita 5xweek, and Tricomin spray 1xday... maybe 2x day the first week.
And i will keep you posted if i get a greate result after adding Tricomin :D