Anyone from Boston-been to Dr. Howard Baden?

dragonflygirl

Reaction score
Hi, I have an appointment with a Dr. Howard Philip Baden (Dermatology Group) at Mass General Hospital in Boston. Supposedly he deals with women's hair loss (according to his secretary). Anyone ever hear of him? I have to wait 4 months for an appointment. Will let people know if he's good. In the meantime, I would love any feedback if anyone is in the know. Thanks!

mb

Reaction score
Boston

I also live in Boston and am looking for a doctor. I am interested in how your appointment goes.

maple

Reaction score
I am also in the Boston area and interested in finding someone, please let me know how it goes :) thanks

dragonflygirl

Reaction score
never heard of her

my regular dr is at mgh, so that's where i usually go. had to miss my first appointment, have another one in july. will let you know if he's any good.

Rapunzel

Reaction score
Hi, Im also from the boston area, I just went to see a dermatologist that was recomended by a friend of mine. unfortunatly this guy knew nothing about woman's hairloss, BUT he referred me to someone who did, and interestingly enough it's the same lady mentioned in this site, lynne goldberg in boston, turns out they used to work together or something. i guess she's really good and knows what shes talking about, im going to go make an appointment with her right now. :)

dragonflygirl

Reaction score
Dr. Howard Baden

Hi, Went to see him finally. He is a very elderly man, and was a bit confused by the new computer system at MGH. He basically seemed to know what he was talking about. I very luckily have anemia-related hairloss, with some thinning at the temples, which he diagnosed correctly. How he would do with a more complicated picture, I don't know. He's not a crock, but you wouldn't expect that from a doctor at a world-famous hospital. His assistant, another Dr., helped him out a great deal. About the Tricomin I have been using, he thought the effects were psychological. I stopped using it and haven't noticed much increase in shedding. However, this could also be due to my body getting used to Yasmin BCP. Best of luck to all!