Anyone ever tried GLH (spray on hair)?

wendal

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what this product is all about. I have a small bald patch located just above my widow's peak. It's only about the size of a raisen, but it kinda bugs me cause I usually like to buzz my hair short. When it's grown out I hardly notice it at all, but I prefer the clean cut buzz cut for the most part. I thought about getting a hair transplant to fill it in, but the guy at Bosley thought I was out of my mind cause it's such a frivolous little patch. Anyway, anyone know about the GLH instant spay on hair? Maybe this is an quick and easy solution to my 'problem'?

sterling9000

Reaction score
A fiber product will be the ticket. Just grab some toppik or such. If you really want to just get a touch up this is gonna seem weird but it works grea...Joan Rivers Great Hair Day is perfect for your issue. The spray is way too much for such a small spot.

minna

Reaction score
sterling9000 said:
A fiber product will be the ticket. Just grab some toppik or such. If you really want to just get a touch up this is gonna seem weird but it works grea...Joan Rivers Great Hair Day is perfect for your issue. The spray is way too much for such a small spot.

Yeah. Great hair day is a fabulous hair care product and has beauty secrets to offer which can give you thicker and fuller hair in an instant. It will surely make your look change with confidence. ^^