Anyone Ever Regrew Temple Hair That Was Lost On Propecia?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all i didn't have enough room in the title but anyone experienced loss during the first few months of propecia/finasteride treatment and grew back to at least baseline? 3 and a half months in and things aren't looking good in temple region :(

Boysnightout

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, yea I've been on finasteride for 1.5 years and have definitely gained some temple hair back. So it is possible. My hairline still isn't 100% but I'm more than happy with the results. That being said, you've only been on three months, it's a drug you have to be patient with. Even if your hairline doesn't come back, if your hairloss has halted count yourself one of the lucky ones.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, yea I've been on finasteride for 1.5 years and have definitely gained some temple hair back. So it is possible. My hairline still isn't 100% but I'm more than happy with the results. That being said, you've only been on three months, it's a drug you have to be patient with. Even if your hairline doesn't come back, if your hairloss has halted count yourself one of the lucky ones.

Do you mean you lost temple hair during treatment and it grew back or you just got regrowth plus maintenance?

I can see alot of vellus hair where semi thick hairs were just 3 months ago... its really discouraging

Boysnightout

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you mean you lost temple hair during treatment and it grew back or you just got regrowth plus maintenance?

I can see alot of vellus hair where semi thick hairs were just 3 months ago... its really discouraging

I actually didn't lose anything, I just had some regrowth plus maintance....don't get discouraged bro, stabilize your hairloss with finasteride and get an hair transplant if you're still not happy

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be patient.

peterp

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all i didn't have enough room in the title but anyone experienced loss during the first few months of propecia/finasteride treatment and grew back to at least baseline? 3 and a half months in and things aren't looking good in temple region :(
One year has passed. How is your hair now AnxiousAndy?

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One year has passed. How is your hair now AnxiousAndy?

I believe he quit finasteride because he felt it wasn’t working for him. Seems like he was impatient from the beginning, but he may have legitimate reasons.