Anyone Else Under Pressure To Get A Gf With Hair

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Every day is anxiety ridden for this reason alone.

The pressure of getting a GF before going completely bald and ugly (touch wood that never happens).

f*** hair loss

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
i had girlfriends before my hairloss... even as i had severe acne.
but now...... finasteride has bloated my face....m receeding and diffuse thinning.....
im 25 and should enjoy life, but i cant. and then i see all those refugees from syria or iraq with thick and full hair and banging blonde german chicks....
makes me sad and angry

INT

Reaction score
but now...... finasteride has bloated my face....m receeding and diffuse thinning.....
im 25 and should enjoy life, but i cant. and then i see all those refugees from syria or iraq with thick and full hair and banging blonde german chicks....
makes me sad and angry

Yeah those lucky bastards right?

Some people here truly lost touch with reality...

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
makes me sad and angry

Dude they are not banging them. They are raping them left and right.
(sag mal der Merkel die Afd soll ab sofort übernehmen)

Hairtransplant an option for you mate? Tried shaved all off? How does it look?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
makes me sad and angry
lol man legit, i was out in the city today and saw couple of arab guys with this classic insanely thick dense black nw0 hair styled well, perfect 5 oclock shadow beard, no acne cuz arab tanned skin and decent facial features chatting up chicks on the bus. they get laid here so easily, its unreal. while our subhuman whites genes fucked us over.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I am and at the moment I have one. But it's still early days. I'm gonna bring up the subject (my balding) rather sooner than later, but I'm sure she has already realized that I'm balding. She likes to run her hands through my buzzed hair so I'm gonna have to ask her how she feels should that not be possible in a couple of years time.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a nice French girl, but circumstances -work- brought us apart. Would I have known earlier that I got unexpected sides from finasteride after 4 years of reasonably safe use, I'd have worked harder on that instead of banging that 19 year old chick. She was even accepting of my bald look, fml.

Well I got a different girl now, but I doubt she would be as accepting of it + she is a bit crazy.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's interesting to see the issue phrased like the title presents. Very telling, maybe, of one's perception of themselves and social view. Most with that concern here are young so they are in the present, inward, looking out, I guess you could say. Being at the opposite end, looking back, is quite a contrast. For example, I noticed losing hair at 17, went to Bosley at 19 in a panic (they were the first well known butchers back in the day). Decided against it. I don't know why my worry about going bald faded to the background at the time but I do now. The drive, the compulsion, to pursue the opposite sex totally overwhelmed any negative thoughts about rejection because of hair status. I just went for it. What I wanted, not what I could get as a lower order baldcel. Funny, It's true, if you don't realize you should fail, you often don't. Unfortunately, times are different now, so it may not be that way for guys now; social media, etc.. My answer is, you should be culling through the herd as fast as you can to find the right person, one that doesn't care if you grow bald in the relationship or marriage.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's interesting to see the issue phrased like the title presents. Very telling, maybe, of one's perception of themselves and social view. Most with that concern here are young so they are in the present, inward, looking out, I guess you could say. Being at the opposite end, looking back, is quite a contrast. For example, I noticed losing hair at 17, went to Bosley at 19 in a panic (they were the first well known butchers back in the day). Decided against it. I don't know why my worry about going bald faded to the background at the time but I do now. The drive, the compulsion, to pursue the opposite sex totally overwhelmed any negative thoughts about rejection because of hair status. I just went for it. What I wanted, not what I could get as a lower order baldcel. Funny, It's true, if you don't realize you should fail, you often don't. Unfortunately, times are different now, so it may not be that way for guys now; social media, etc.. My answer is, you should be culling through the herd as fast as you can to find the right person, one that doesn't care if you grow bald in the relationship or marriage.

I do aggree on that. But Smartphone changed the dating scene fundamentaly. As a balding/bald men you should simply not go on dating apps and learn to approach in person with the mindset you just posted. Nothing else you can do.

Kevin19888

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I am and at the moment I have one. But it's still early days. I'm gonna bring up the subject (my balding) rather sooner than later, but I'm sure she has already realized that I'm balding. She likes to run her hands through my buzzed hair so I'm gonna have to ask her how she feels should that not be possible in a couple of years time.

You are going to ask your gf how she feels about you balding? BETA ALTERT!

Kevin19888

My Regimen
Reaction score
I met a girl who is potentially wife material. Hoping to acquire her before my hair gets any worse.

I personally am very conscientious of time running away quicker than it should due to baldness.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I met a girl who is potentially wife material. Hoping to acquire her before my hair gets any worse.

I personally am very conscientious of time running away quicker than it should due to baldness.

And remember, never, ever call attention to any shortcomings you may feel about yourself in conversation with the opposite sex. Especially about losing hair!

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well ok, I might just take your advice and not mention it after all. I mean, she must've noticed it anyways, it's not like I'm hiding it.

blackg

Reaction score
Well ok, I might just take your advice and not mention it after all. I mean, she must've noticed it anyways, it's not like I'm hiding it.
Don't listen to these guys, mate.
Whether you should mention a pyshical feature that bothers you depends on the type of girl she is, how long you have been together and even how she feels about herself.
It's a judgement call you will have to make all on your own.

There is no one rule on how to deal with women. Just bullshit advice from inexperienced guys.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't listen to these guys, mate.
Whether you should mention a pyshical feature that bothers you depends on the type of girl she is, how long you have been together and even how she feels about herself.
It's a judgement call you will have to make all on your own.

There is no one rule on how to deal with women. Just bullshit advice from inexperienced guys.

Yeah and I feel that I can talk with her about anything and she'll probably understand. But yeah, I'm gonna have to ponder whether to bring the issue up or not.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah and I feel that I can talk with her about anything and she'll probably understand. But yeah, I'm gonna have to ponder whether to bring the issue up or not.

I've been with my gf for 10 years. Engaged. We got together when I was bald as f***. (Still am, just less so) Norwooding to a 5 with very poor density. Kept it shaved to the bone.

I remember at uni getting obsessed one night and constantly looking at all angles in a mirror. She saw that I was worried about my hairloss and told me she didn't care about my hair.

I don't think it's a weakness admitting. If anything it made us stronger helping reassure me that she wasn't with me for my hair. Otherwise it would constantly be in the back of my mind and would cause arguments.

If the girl is of any substance she would appreciate you saying. I guarantee she knows you are losing your hair, She probably just cares very little.